- Red Carpet Fashion Celebrities Emma Roberts and Selena GomezPosted 23 hours ago
- Role Models To Inspire Petite WomenPosted 3 days ago
- Top Five List Do’s and Dont’s of Maxi Wearing Dresses For Petite WomenPosted 8 days ago
- How To Choose The Perfect Nail ColorPosted 9 days ago
- MTV Movie Awards Red Carpet FashionPosted 18 days ago
- Difference Between Petite & Regular Sized Wedding DressesPosted 21 days ago
- Spring Dresses and Summer Swimsuits For Petite Women!Posted 28 days ago
- Fashion Watch on Petite Celebrities Olivia Palermo & Kate HudsonPosted 28 days ago
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Beauty Trends ‘Hypercolor’Posted 35 days ago
- Wearable Fashion Trends With Denim For Petite WomenPosted 37 days ago
Is Your Job Safe? Survey The Landscape!
During recession, I don’t recommend going to work every day blindly, wondering if you are going to be laid off. Chances are a job loss will happen to you during your career. How do you know if you are safe?
Look at the big company picture. Is your company in good financial health? People think they have to be financial wizards to answer this simple question, but in reality they don’t.
If you aren’t sure where to look for this information, the first thing I would suggest is to Google your company and gathers some data. Look under current press releases and the date of the post. Pay attention to your companies’ stock prices and headlines. If it’s a publically traded company – you are in luck – their earnings are made public and you can track stock trends over the last six months. The local Business Journal will give you online media about your company and the leadership’s vision. Again, you don’t have to be a financial expert, but you’ll get a sense of what is happening around you.
Working for a privately held company is a different matter because information isn’t made as readily available, so it’s hard to know financial status and if your job is safe.
Time invested: fifteen minutes at lunch for a month will tell you the financial landscape of your company and the overall probability of your job being safe.
Arm yourself with data not emotion when making a decision about the security of your job. Written by Elizabeth Lions
****BELLA PETITE MAGAZINE**** Enter the Bella Petite Magazine Model Search WIN a trip to Hawaii and a high fashion spread to appear in Bella Petite Magazine! Petite models get discovered today!
Bella Petite Magazine is Fashion, Entertainment and LifeStyle for Women 5’5″ Tall & under. ”Petite is fit and full figured.”Free to subscribe to Bella Petite!
You will receive regular updates on our events, promotions, special offers and Bella Petite Magazine! Get your free issue of Bella Petite Magazine TODAY! CLICK HERE