- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 2 weeks ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 2 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Featuring ‘After Romeo’Posted 2 weeks ago
- Franky Perez & Rockstar Friends Perform Led Zepplin’s “Whole Lotta Love” Exclusive Release!Posted 2 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Release The Cult “Love Removal Machine”Posted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Modern Chic’ Fashion EditorialPosted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Glam Punk Rock’ Fashion EditorialPosted 2 weeks ago
- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 3 weeks ago
- Five Good Reasons To Own “The Little Black Dress”Posted 3 weeks ago
- Bella Petite Fashion TakeoverPosted 3 weeks ago
Fashion & Makeup Advice For Being A Professional Petite Woman
Being a Professional Petite Woman For those of you who are about to start a professional life, it is always important to pay attention to your looks, in work life even more than in private. The way a...
- Posted 4 years ago
Important Job Seeking Advice For Women
Why Corporate Recruiters Won’t Work With You There is a common theme that recruiters are insensitive to job seekers. Specifically, the complaints of most candidates are that recruiters don’t tell them where they stand in the process,...
- Posted 5 years ago
Knowledge is Power [Job Seek] [Business Women] [Recession Proof]
One of the Five Behaviors That Will Kill Your Career (and stifle your advancement) Knowledge is Power (and you don’t have any) The young lanky girl took my order at Subway. She was slow, but accommodating. I...
- Posted 6 years ago