- Top Five List Do’s and Dont’s of Maxi Wearing Dresses For Petite WomenPosted 3 days ago
- How To Choose The Perfect Nail ColorPosted 4 days ago
- MTV Movie Awards Red Carpet FashionPosted 13 days ago
- Difference Between Petite & Regular Sized Wedding DressesPosted 16 days ago
- Spring Dresses and Summer Swimsuits For Petite Women!Posted 23 days ago
- Fashion Watch on Petite Celebrities Olivia Palermo & Kate HudsonPosted 23 days ago
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Beauty Trends ‘Hypercolor’Posted 30 days ago
- Wearable Fashion Trends With Denim For Petite WomenPosted 32 days ago
- Sexy Dresses, Bikinis Galore & Cover ups For Petite WomenPosted 39 days ago
- Petite Celebrity Fashion Watch Salma Hayek & Halle BerryPosted 39 days ago
Sincerely Nia…Bringin’ it On
Okay, I’m going to brag here about a woman who is an inspirational dynamo. She’s a petite dynamo! This woman is pulling petite women together from all around the world!
Her efforts are bringing women together and enriching our lives through fashion, lifestyle, beauty and business tips. She’s teaching us how to give ourselves a make over from top to bottom. What makes this special for us is she’s doing all of this while launching her own business.
In fact, she’s doing all of this through her own business. While in the midst of developing the content, handling the public relations and social media, as well as bringing together the financing, she’s decided to set aside time and space for us to breathe in some inspiration for the soul.
Now, you have the opportunity for the makeover of a lifetime from top to bottom, as well as from the inside out. I’m talking about none other than Bella Petite’s very own Ann Lauren.
Ann, in her wisdom and graciousness has agreed to give up some valuable space within Bella Petite’s web community to provide you, the readers, with a way to feed your spirit, lift your soul, connect with each other on an inspiring and supportive level by giving you a way of connecting directly to Elements Of Life.