- Get Petite Celebrity Jennifer Aniston’s Hot Bod!Posted 16 hours ago
- Spring Dresses and Summer Swimsuits For Petite Women!Posted 2 days ago
- Red Carpet Fashion Celebrities Emma Roberts and Selena GomezPosted 2 days ago
- What Petite Women Can Do To Help Change the Fashion Industry Status QuoPosted 3 days ago
- Role Models To Inspire Petite WomenPosted 4 days ago
- Top Five List Do’s and Dont’s of Maxi Wearing Dresses For Petite WomenPosted 9 days ago
- How To Choose The Perfect Nail ColorPosted 10 days ago
- MTV Movie Awards Red Carpet FashionPosted 19 days ago
- Difference Between Petite & Regular Sized Wedding DressesPosted 22 days ago
- Fashion Watch on Petite Celebrities Olivia Palermo & Kate HudsonPosted 29 days ago
Petite Celebrity Jessica Simpson on LOVE, Weight and Insecurities [petite actress] [petite model]
Petite Celebrity 5’3″ Jessica Simpson is still taking a beating in the press for her yo-yo weight gain and highly publicized romances. In spite of this, Simpson seems to be focusing on the things that are most important in her life.
“There’s no way you’re not going to be affected by the ugly things people say about you,” Simpson told USA Today at the Women’s Conference in Long Beach, Calif., Monday. Obviously, this prevailing onslaught of attacks is a driving her motivation for the “Price of Beauty” reality series.
“It’s very hurtful. It definitely brings up a lot of your own insecurities.” tellinga People magazine reporter. But Simpson, who says she’s “the happiest I’ve ever been,” is focused on the positive people in her life, rather then the ones who only want to bring her down. ”It takes a great family and wonderful friends – and love definitely helps, too – to get through it,” she says.
This last July Jessica Simpson hit the big “30″! In Hollywood that’s a definite no-no for us ladies. Simpson offered an authentically refreshing outlook about turning thirty years old and with age certainly comes confidence. Simpson says she’s at the perfect place in her life. “I love being 30, the moment I turned 30, I really did feel a switch in my life … I had this coming of age moment … I love the woman inside of me.”
The pop star singer has been struck by cupids arrow much like Reese Witherspoon and her latest beau Jim Toth. Simpson has been extremely vocal and seems head-over-heels for her NFL tight-end manzon boyfriend Eric Johnson, and she continues to sing his praises saying that he “brings out a lot of light in me.”
“He definitely makes me happy and makes me very comfortable being who I am,” she says. “It’s nice to be with somebody who praises you for all the right reasons.” So, are wedding bells in the works for Simpson and Johnson? Not yet, says the singer, but “[I] definitely dreamed of being married my whole life and having children, so hopefully that’s in my future.” Written by: Ann Lauren
FREE subscription to Bella Petite Magazine Sweepstake giveaways, prizes and great discounts at My Sweet Petites, Allison Izu and Fernanda Carneiro to our registered members! Get a magazine you identify with!
Bella Petite Magazine is Fashion, Entertainment and LifeStyle for Women 5’5″ Tall & under. Petite is fit and full figured.
FREE MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION! SUBSCRIBE FREE