- Steven Lyon Through the LensPosted 5 days ago
- Va Va Vroom Petite Fashion EditorialPosted 6 days ago
- Don’t Let Life Discourage YouPosted 6 days ago
- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 1 week ago
- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 1 week ago
- Margarita Grilled Shrimp RecipePosted 2 weeks ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 3 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Featuring ‘After Romeo’Posted 3 weeks ago
- Franky Perez & Rockstar Friends Perform Led Zepplin’s “Whole Lotta Love” Exclusive Release!Posted 3 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Release The Cult “Love Removal Machine”Posted 3 weeks ago
Matt Sorum Drummer GNR & Velvet Revolver Star-Studded Live Concert Vid and Pics
Matt Sorum’s ‘Adopt the Arts’ Rockstar Concert 2016 at the Fonda Theatre in Hollywood CA.
The front row at the Adopt The Arts (ATA) concert was a Marshall-stack-powered tsunami of intense bass and sonic power! While so many have debated whether ‘rock is dead’, fans ultimately just want to be moved and have an experience, and a great rock ‘n roll show is still an experience. The rockstar lineup at the ATA show, brought such an experience and an emphatic reminder that rock ‘n roll is alive and well!
The event started off with Franky Perez of Apocalyptica’s rendition of ‘Whole Lotta Love’ by Led Zeppelin, performed alongside Damon Fox and Billy Duffy from The Cult, and Matt Sorum on stage to help out. Franky Perez sang his best song of the night here and Damon Fox’ keyboard talent was on full display.
The event was a truly unique opportunity to experience rock royalty in action for a great cause we [at Bella Petite Magazine] wholeheartedly support! These musicians had their heart and wallets in the right place, as did the patrons.
Click ahead for more behind the scenes and black carpet pics, as well as concert videos featuring more rock legends!
Matt Sorum Drummer GNR & Velvet Revolver ‘Adopt The Arts’ show featured a full slate of rock royalty, including; Chad Smith of the Red Hot Chili Peppers; the Sex Pistols’ Steve Jones; the Cult’s Billy Duffy; Black Sabbath’s Geezer Butler; Stone Temple Pilots’ brothers Robert and Dean DeLeo; Slipknot’s Corey Taylor; Sorum’s old GNR bandmate, Gilby Clarke; Robin Zander and Deep Purple frontman Glenn Hughes of Cheap Trick (and many more)!
Adopt The Arts is a program cofounded by Matt Sorum to support music and arts education in public schools.
The sound of music turned to a call for donations as Sorum set aside his drumsticks at intermissions and hosted a live auction featuring memorabilia, art, jewelry and autographed guitars. The centerpiece of the auction, Joe Perry’s autographed guitar, sold for $11,000! The benefit raised over $100,000 for ATA, so the evening was a huge success!
The concert was also a ceremony to honor Rock ‘N Roll Hall Of Fame inductees Glenn Hughes and Robin Zander, best known for their roles in Deep Purple and Cheap Trick.
Adopt The Arts epic grand finale below…
LIKE IT AND SHARE IT ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND EVERYWHERE!