- Top 10 Celebrity Body Secrets Revealed!Posted 3 days ago
- What’s In Her Closet ‘Summer Fashion’Posted 5 days ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 1 week ago
- Bella Petite Magazine CovergirlsPosted 1 week ago
- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 1 week ago
- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine, Dine & Art It’s All in The MindPosted 2 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Featuring ‘After Romeo’Posted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Glam Punk Rock’ Fashion EditorialPosted 2 weeks ago
- A GUIDELINE FOR GREAT FITTING JEANSPosted 3 weeks ago
Having It All College and Career
Gurl, You Can Have it All
The common stereotype perpetuated upon models has been that they have their professions because of how they look, and not for their brains. That idea is not only harmful because it is superficial, but also because it is not true. Every profession requires some serious hustle, and even the most popular petite models have to use their business savvy, intellect, charm, and street smarts to build a successful career and portfolio.
My best advice for you is to create a prioritized plan for achieving success in life. Since I have already earned my College degree, I’ve become a school teacher in Seoul, Korea. And I love my students!
I’m proud of my career achievements thus far. In doing so, this has allowed me the time to apply myself to develop a strong modeling portfolio by working with Bella Petite throughout last year. I registered early on, because it was super important for me to become a Bella Petite cover girl, and that enabled me to achieved this goal!
Many of the best models have intriguing backgrounds, such as in the arts. Several often know about the aspects of fashion design, interior decorating, acting, or other artistic endeavors and that creative focus often comes across in photos. However, repeatedly models have felt discouraged from getting an education, afraid that doing so would impair their careers, but nothing could be further from the truth!