- Hollywood Glamour GirlsPosted 2 days ago
- Bella Petite Models Summer JamPosted 2 days ago
- Rogue ItalyPosted 2 days ago
- Bella Petite Model Cover Girl Lands Cosmetics CampaignPosted 4 days ago
- Southern California Family Law Attorney Thurman W. Arnold III CFLS, AAML Joins Bella Petite ExpertsPosted 4 days ago
- What’s In Her Closet ‘Summer Fashion’Posted 5 days ago
- Steven Lyon Through the LensPosted 6 days ago
- It’s All About the BootyPosted 1 week ago
- Top 10 List of (un)Funny Comments Told To Petite WomenPosted 2 weeks ago
- Top Five List Of Iconic Petite CelebritiesPosted 2 weeks ago
Having It All College and Career
Gurl, You Can Have it All
The common stereotype perpetuated upon models has been that they have their professions because of how they look, and not for their brains. That idea is not only harmful because it is superficial, but also because it is not true. Every profession requires some serious hustle, and even the most popular petite models have to use their business savvy, intellect, charm, and street smarts to build a successful career and portfolio.
My best advice for you is to create a prioritized plan for achieving success in life. Since I have already earned my College degree, I’ve become a school teacher in Seoul, Korea. And I love my students!
I’m proud of my career achievements thus far. In doing so, this has allowed me the time to apply myself to develop a strong modeling portfolio by working with Bella Petite throughout last year. I registered early on, because it was super important for me to become a Bella Petite cover girl, and that enabled me to achieved this goal!
Many of the best models have intriguing backgrounds, such as in the arts. Several often know about the aspects of fashion design, interior decorating, acting, or other artistic endeavors and that creative focus often comes across in photos. However, repeatedly models have felt discouraged from getting an education, afraid that doing so would impair their careers, but nothing could be further from the truth!