- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 11 hours ago
- Model On-The-Go FoodsPosted 1 day ago
- She’s Got It Fashion EditorialPosted 4 days ago
- Bella Petite Model Cover Girl Lands Cosmetics CampaignPosted 3 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Featuring ‘After Romeo’Posted 3 weeks ago
- Exclusive Video Stevie Wonder’s ‘Superstition’ Live Concert ATA Glenn Hughes PerformancePosted 4 weeks ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 1 month ago
- ‘Nevermore’ Fashion Editorial From IndiaPosted 1 month ago
- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 1 month ago
- Va Va Vroom Petite Fashion EditorialPosted 1 month ago
ABC Bachelorette Kaitlyn Bristowe “The Talk”
Kaitlyn Bristowe (age 30, height 5’4,” born in Leduc, Alberta, Canada). Before getting on the Bachelor and then becoming the Bachelorette, Kaitlyn was a dance instructor. She moved to Vancouver after winning a dance scholarship, affording her the opportunity to leave her small hometown. In addition to dancing, Kaitlyn is a singer and model and has appeared in a music video for the song “It’s a Love Song” by The Buried Life.
Best Known For:
Kaitlin is best known for competing on season 19 of The Bachelor, vying for the heart of Chris Soules. She was eliminated in week nine of the dating series after spending the night in the fantasy suite with Soules.
Currently on the Bachelorette she has chosen her final two men. Kaitlyn Bristowe will choose between the two remaining suitors on Monday, July 27’s finale of The Bachelorette. The men left in the running are personal trainer Shawn Booth and businessman Nick Viall and they are both serious contenders for her heart.
Honestly, we think that Nick is the best choice for Kaitlyn because he’s gorgeous and they seemingly have a good emotional connection. For some of us Shawn is not worth the psycho-drama and jealousy he brings to life. He is just too high maintenance. He needs to grow up! But then that is Kaitlyn’s choice to make, we respect that and we don’t have to live with him.
Next lets talk about the cyber-bullying and bashing beautiful Kaitlyn’s decisions while on the show.