- Exclusive Video Stevie Wonder’s ‘Superstition’ Live Concert ATA Glenn Hughes PerformancePosted 18 hours ago
- ‘George Hurrell’s Hollywood’ TributePosted 5 days ago
- Hollywood Glamour GirlsPosted 7 days ago
- Your DestinyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Don’t Let Life Discourage YouPosted 2 weeks ago
- Margarita Grilled Shrimp RecipePosted 2 weeks ago
- Interior Designer Vanessa Deleon ‘A Stylish Retreat In St. Martin’ VLOGPosted 3 weeks ago
- Steven Lyon Through the LensPosted 3 weeks ago
- ‘Supermodel Food’ Iced Teas That Jumpstart Your MetabolismPosted 3 weeks ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 3 weeks ago
Vanessa Deleon Interior Designer ‘Tablescape Tips’
I hope that you have enjoyed many of my recipes that I have shared with you here on Bella Petite magazine. Now that you have some of my favorite recipes, it’s time to create a stylized dinner table look to complete your setting!
Inspired by this season’s trendiest color green for fall and winter. It’s time to go green with nature’s robust color exposing hints of subtle luxury. Your guests will be buzzing over this setting. This environmental tablescape design is organic meets glam!
I enjoy creating beautiful tablescape’s that compliment the perfect meal to dazzle my guests delights! I especially love mixing gold and silver trim plates, along with the perfect silverware. Mixing metal place settings are especially fun when you want to create an appealing tone for a delectable meal.