- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 11 hours ago
- Model On-The-Go FoodsPosted 1 day ago
- She’s Got It Fashion EditorialPosted 4 days ago
- Bella Petite Model Cover Girl Lands Cosmetics CampaignPosted 3 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Featuring ‘After Romeo’Posted 3 weeks ago
- Exclusive Video Stevie Wonder’s ‘Superstition’ Live Concert ATA Glenn Hughes PerformancePosted 4 weeks ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 1 month ago
- ‘Nevermore’ Fashion Editorial From IndiaPosted 1 month ago
- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 1 month ago
- Va Va Vroom Petite Fashion EditorialPosted 1 month ago
Vanessa Deleon Interior Designer ‘Tablescape Tips’
I hope that you have enjoyed many of my recipes that I have shared with you here on Bella Petite magazine. Now that you have some of my favorite recipes, it’s time to create a stylized dinner table look to complete your setting!
Inspired by this season’s trendiest color green for fall and winter. It’s time to go green with nature’s robust color exposing hints of subtle luxury. Your guests will be buzzing over this setting. This environmental tablescape design is organic meets glam!
I enjoy creating beautiful tablescape’s that compliment the perfect meal to dazzle my guests delights! I especially love mixing gold and silver trim plates, along with the perfect silverware. Mixing metal place settings are especially fun when you want to create an appealing tone for a delectable meal.