- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 2 weeks ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 2 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Featuring ‘After Romeo’Posted 2 weeks ago
- Franky Perez & Rockstar Friends Perform Led Zepplin’s “Whole Lotta Love” Exclusive Release!Posted 2 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Release The Cult “Love Removal Machine”Posted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Modern Chic’ Fashion EditorialPosted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Glam Punk Rock’ Fashion EditorialPosted 2 weeks ago
- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 3 weeks ago
- Five Good Reasons To Own “The Little Black Dress”Posted 3 weeks ago
- Bella Petite Fashion TakeoverPosted 3 weeks ago
Vanessa Deleon Interior Designer ‘Tablescape Tips’
I hope that you have enjoyed many of my recipes that I have shared with you here on Bella Petite magazine. Now that you have some of my favorite recipes, it’s time to create a stylized dinner table look to complete your setting!
Inspired by this season’s trendiest color green for fall and winter. It’s time to go green with nature’s robust color exposing hints of subtle luxury. Your guests will be buzzing over this setting. This environmental tablescape design is organic meets glam!
I enjoy creating beautiful tablescape’s that compliment the perfect meal to dazzle my guests delights! I especially love mixing gold and silver trim plates, along with the perfect silverware. Mixing metal place settings are especially fun when you want to create an appealing tone for a delectable meal.