- Bella Petite Magazine CovergirlsPosted 1 day ago
- A World Exclusive Featuring ‘After Romeo’Posted 2 days ago
- 8 Easy Steps On How To Buy a HomePosted 2 days ago
- A World Exclusive Release The Cult “Love Removal Machine”Posted 2 days ago
- It’s All About the BootyPosted 3 days ago
- A GUIDELINE FOR GREAT FITTING JEANSPosted 3 days ago
- ‘Glam Punk Rock’ Fashion EditorialPosted 1 week ago
- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 1 week ago
- Don’t Let Life Discourage YouPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Modern Chic’ Fashion EditorialPosted 3 weeks ago
Vanessa Deleon Interior Designer ‘Tablescape Tips’
I hope that you have enjoyed many of my recipes that I have shared with you here on Bella Petite magazine. Now that you have some of my favorite recipes, it’s time to create a stylized dinner table look to complete your setting!
Inspired by this season’s trendiest color green for fall and winter. It’s time to go green with nature’s robust color exposing hints of subtle luxury. Your guests will be buzzing over this setting. This environmental tablescape design is organic meets glam!
I enjoy creating beautiful tablescape’s that compliment the perfect meal to dazzle my guests delights! I especially love mixing gold and silver trim plates, along with the perfect silverware. Mixing metal place settings are especially fun when you want to create an appealing tone for a delectable meal.