- Top 10 Celebrity Body Secrets Revealed!Posted 4 days ago
- What’s In Her Closet ‘Summer Fashion’Posted 6 days ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 1 week ago
- Bella Petite Magazine CovergirlsPosted 1 week ago
- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 2 weeks ago
- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine, Dine & Art It’s All in The MindPosted 2 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Featuring ‘After Romeo’Posted 3 weeks ago
- ‘Glam Punk Rock’ Fashion EditorialPosted 3 weeks ago
- A GUIDELINE FOR GREAT FITTING JEANSPosted 3 weeks ago
How To Eat Healthy ‘Supermodel Food’ Recipes
ANN LAUREN’S ‘SUPERMODEL FOOD’
Just in time for the July 4th holiday! Get ready for a feast of epic proportions! Here you go the world’s most glamorous food suited for every-body. As you may know the most popular food is the all America hamburger. I’m going to show you how prepare and enjoy a burger and look great doing it! I am asked all the time what do I eat and how do I stay, fit and healthy, so I thought I’d share some of my food secrets. You really can eat your favorite foods, so long as the proportions are equally balanced.
Ann’s Secret Burger Recipe:
Simple instructions. Season the meat too your taste.
95% lean ground beef
Minced jalapeno ( or garlic, turkey bacon or onion)
grill the burger patty medium ( or your preference)
slice up a yellow onion and brown it in a pan until it is caramelized
low fat cheddar cheese slice
homemade dressing (ingredients: Mayo, ketchup, pickle relish, pepper)
red leaf lettuce
Italian roma tomatoes
Claussen dill pickle slices
toast the bun on the grill with olive oil spray (100 calorie white bread buns)
Don’t forget to compliment your scrumptious burger by pairing it with seasonal fruit (I love cantaloupe) and vegetables (like green beans and red potatoes steamed). Lastly, Definitely leave out the french fries that’s how to make this burger a healthy and balanced meal. Lastly, for a drink may I suggest an 8 oz glass of ice water to save on calories, no drinks with sugar, or carbonation. Now you’ll have smiley happy faces at your dinner table for this nutritious meal!
LIKE IT, OR NOT? Tell us below.
Join Bella Petite today and support the petite woman’s fashion and model movement.
Bella Petite Magazine is Fashion, Entertainment and LifeStyle for Women 5’5″ Tall & under. “Petite is fit and full figured. Free to join us!
RELATED ARTICLES ON PETITE FASHION AND MODELS
BELLA PETITE MAGAZINE Enter the Bella Petite Model Search.
WIN an all expense paid photo shoot, high fashion spread and tearsheets for your book! Enter the ONLY model search in the world for petite women 5’5″ tall and under and get discovered!