- Red Carpet Fashion Celebrities Emma Roberts and Selena GomezPosted 2 hours ago
- Role Models To Inspire Petite WomenPosted 2 days ago
- Top Five List Do’s and Dont’s of Maxi Wearing Dresses For Petite WomenPosted 7 days ago
- How To Choose The Perfect Nail ColorPosted 8 days ago
- MTV Movie Awards Red Carpet FashionPosted 17 days ago
- Difference Between Petite & Regular Sized Wedding DressesPosted 21 days ago
- Spring Dresses and Summer Swimsuits For Petite Women!Posted 27 days ago
- Fashion Watch on Petite Celebrities Olivia Palermo & Kate HudsonPosted 27 days ago
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Beauty Trends ‘Hypercolor’Posted 34 days ago
- Wearable Fashion Trends With Denim For Petite WomenPosted 36 days ago
Making Your Presentation Come Alive
If you’re speaking before an audience — whether it’s 5 or 500 people – they’re evaluating your ability to captivate them, deliver relevant material in an engaging fashion, and inspire action. So you don’t want to fumble through. Or wing it.
You have a message that needs to be heard. Your vision is unique. And your ideas are cutting edge. But you need to make sure they are heard and received.
As a Creative Communications Strategist, Victoria Labalme is known for her electrifying Keynote Performances™ and the transformational workshops and coaching sessions she creates for elite executives, high performing teams, thought leaders and entrepreneurs. She speaks each year before tens of thousands of people, often as the opening keynote speaker on some of the world’s largest stages.
Her clients include senior executives and teams at some of the world’s largest companies – Microsoft, Starbucks, McDonald’s, IBM, Verizon, New York Life Insurance, Enterprise Rent-A-Car and Oracle.
Victoria is the founder of the Executive Mastery Series™, Elite Group Experience, The Through Line™ and The Prism Effect™ systems which have transformed cultures and teams around the globe. She was recently inducted into the Speaker Hall of Fame. ”Free to subscribe to Bella Petite!
On the Bella Petite Hour Victoria will provide you with specific tools and techniques and help you transform into the communicator and presenter you are meant to be. TUNE IN NOW
You will receive regular updates on our events, promotions, special offers and Bella Petite Magazine! Get your free issue of Bella Petite Magazine TODAY! CLICK HERE