- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 21 hours ago
- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 5 days ago
- Vanessa Deleon Top Five List of Home Renovation TipsPosted 7 days ago
- ‘Supermodel Food’ Iced Teas That Jumpstart Your MetabolismPosted 1 week ago
- Exclusive Video of Deep Purple’s Glenn Hughes ‘Highway Star’ Live Concert PerformancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Bella Petite Model Cover Girl Lands Cosmetics CampaignPosted 2 weeks ago
- Don’t Let Life Discourage YouPosted 1 month ago
- Exclusive Video of Deep Purple’s Glenn Hughes ‘Burn’ Live Concert PerformancePosted 1 month ago
- Revealing ‘Ideal’ Beauty StandardsPosted 1 month ago
- Exclusive Video Stevie Wonder’s ‘Superstition’ Live Concert ATA Glenn Hughes PerformancePosted 1 month ago
Margarita Grilled Shrimp Recipe
Bella Petite is proud to have the celebrity chef to the stars Andre Carthen contributing his favorite recipes and just in time for Summer grilling! When it comes to supermodel food you can count on Chef Andre to bring you healthy living tips and nutritional food for your body!
Bella Petite Food and Nutrition expert Chef Andre Carthen and what’s cookin’ this Summer! The personal chef for both former supermodel Kathy Ireland and celebrity Janet Jackson is in the kitchen just for you here on Bella Petite. Also, he promise’s to share his “Spa-Tini & Fred and Ginger cocktail recipes” that he talked about on the Ann Lauren Livecast, the perfect poolside beverages if you are over 21. You can count on Chef Andre to bring you easy solutions for healthy and harmonious living!
Margarita Grilled Shrimp
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsp tequila
1 tbsp olive oil
1 lime (for zest and juice)
1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
1 lb large shrimp, shelled and deveined
In a large bowl, combine cilantro, garlic, tequila, oil, lime zest, lime juice, cayenne pepper, salt,
and pepper. Add the shrimp, tossing to coat. Set aside to marinate for at least 30 minutes at room
temperature or for up to 4 hours in the refrigerator.
Preheat grill. Grill the shrimp 6 inches from the heat, turning once, for 3 minutes, or until just
ANN LAUREN LIVECAST WITH CHEF ANDRE CARTHEN ‘SUMMER-PALOOZA!’ Kathy Ireland Worldwide Design Ambassadors celebrity chef Andre Carthen and designer/builder Nicholas Walker.
PARTICIPATE IN THE BELLA PETITE MAGAZINE FASHION AND MODEL INITIATIVE! COPY AND PASTE UP THIS FABULOUS GRAPHIC INTO YOUR FACEBOOK TIMELINE COVER HEADER AND PROMOTE IT ON YOUR WEBPAGES.
Join Bella Petite today and be part of the petite fashion and model movement. Bella Petite Magazine is Fashion, Entertainment, and Lifestyle for Women. Petite is fit, curvy and plus-sized.
Enter the Bella Petite Model Search. Win a professional photo shoot in California and editorial fashion spread. You will get tearsheets for your portfolio and modeling promotions! Enter the ONLY model search in the world for petite women 5’7″ tall and under!