- Bella Petite Magazine CovergirlsPosted 11 hours ago
- A World Exclusive Featuring ‘After Romeo’Posted 1 day ago
- 8 Easy Steps On How To Buy a HomePosted 1 day ago
- A World Exclusive Release The Cult “Love Removal Machine”Posted 2 days ago
- It’s All About the BootyPosted 2 days ago
- A GUIDELINE FOR GREAT FITTING JEANSPosted 2 days ago
- ‘Glam Punk Rock’ Fashion EditorialPosted 1 week ago
- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 1 week ago
- Don’t Let Life Discourage YouPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Modern Chic’ Fashion EditorialPosted 3 weeks ago
Petite Model Kate Moss on September’s Vogue & W Magazines
KATE MOSS: THE MOST FAMOUS PETITE MODEL TO DATE!
By Ann Lauren
Petite model 5’6″ Kate Moss is as close as we can get to an actual petite supermodel, though she is over 5’5″ tall. I guess we will go with it for now. Moss opened the door for actual petite models to sneek in! Surely, she proves to the lame fashion industry czars that petites do can represent in style! Kate Moss is breaking down old stereo-types about height and age, and at almost 40 she looks great and is still in demand!
SEPTEMBER’S COVERGIRL QUEEN
Kate Moss is the covergirl queen. She’s nabbed three highly coveted covers for this September’s fall magazines. We all know September is considered the most important month for fashion magazines. Moss graces the covers for Russian Vogue, Vogue UK and W Magazine, soon to be released. Take note: Kate Moss is looking fiercer than ever!
FALL FASHION MONTH
September is one of the most highly anticipated magazine issues of the year. The issues are usually packed with Chanel, Prada and Cavalli’s newest ads, freshest fashion shoots, and most thoughtful Fall advice, a welcome antidote to the malnourished August issue. And, of course, the cover is the ultimate seal of approval for any model who lands it.
KATE MOSS SEPTEMBER CAMPAIGNS
One must wonder how Kate Moss will keep up with all the work… hopefully without illegal stimulants, but the Red Bull’s okay. There’s no doubt she is busy with her editorial spreads and demanding ad campaign schedule. Kate Moss will be in Prada and Cavalli campaigns featured in Septembers Vogue and W Magazines. Here’s a sneak peek at the upcoming campaigns:
PETITE MODEL KATE MOSS PRADA & CAVALLI CAMPAIGNS