- Top 10 Celebrity Body Secrets Revealed!Posted 5 days ago
- What’s In Her Closet ‘Summer Fashion’Posted 7 days ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bella Petite Magazine CovergirlsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 2 weeks ago
- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine, Dine & Art It’s All in The MindPosted 3 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Featuring ‘After Romeo’Posted 3 weeks ago
- ‘Glam Punk Rock’ Fashion EditorialPosted 3 weeks ago
- A GUIDELINE FOR GREAT FITTING JEANSPosted 3 weeks ago
Petite Model Kate Moss on September’s Vogue & W Magazines
KATE MOSS: THE MOST FAMOUS PETITE MODEL TO DATE!
By Ann Lauren
Petite model 5’6″ Kate Moss is as close as we can get to an actual petite supermodel, though she is over 5’5″ tall. I guess we will go with it for now. Moss opened the door for actual petite models to sneek in! Surely, she proves to the lame fashion industry czars that petites do can represent in style! Kate Moss is breaking down old stereo-types about height and age, and at almost 40 she looks great and is still in demand!
SEPTEMBER’S COVERGIRL QUEEN
Kate Moss is the covergirl queen. She’s nabbed three highly coveted covers for this September’s fall magazines. We all know September is considered the most important month for fashion magazines. Moss graces the covers for Russian Vogue, Vogue UK and W Magazine, soon to be released. Take note: Kate Moss is looking fiercer than ever!
FALL FASHION MONTH
September is one of the most highly anticipated magazine issues of the year. The issues are usually packed with Chanel, Prada and Cavalli’s newest ads, freshest fashion shoots, and most thoughtful Fall advice, a welcome antidote to the malnourished August issue. And, of course, the cover is the ultimate seal of approval for any model who lands it.
KATE MOSS SEPTEMBER CAMPAIGNS
One must wonder how Kate Moss will keep up with all the work… hopefully without illegal stimulants, but the Red Bull’s okay. There’s no doubt she is busy with her editorial spreads and demanding ad campaign schedule. Kate Moss will be in Prada and Cavalli campaigns featured in Septembers Vogue and W Magazines. Here’s a sneak peek at the upcoming campaigns:
PETITE MODEL KATE MOSS PRADA & CAVALLI CAMPAIGNS