- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 2 weeks ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 2 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Featuring ‘After Romeo’Posted 2 weeks ago
- Franky Perez & Rockstar Friends Perform Led Zepplin’s “Whole Lotta Love” Exclusive Release!Posted 2 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Release The Cult “Love Removal Machine”Posted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Modern Chic’ Fashion EditorialPosted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Glam Punk Rock’ Fashion EditorialPosted 2 weeks ago
- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 3 weeks ago
- Five Good Reasons To Own “The Little Black Dress”Posted 3 weeks ago
- Bella Petite Fashion TakeoverPosted 3 weeks ago
Boot Guide For Petite Women
A Petite Women’s Guide to Boots
Other than long lines at the mall and seasonal drinks at Starbucks, what is one thing that defines this winter-y holiday season? Boots! Boots are the one shoe that every girl waits all year long to wear. And because of the limited time frame, every girl deserves to find her winter perfect boot as soon as possible. Here are few do’s and don’ts to stomp into this new season in style.
DO: Wear Leggings With Ankle Boots
Ankle boots are slippery territory with petite girls. But pair them with leggings or tights, your legs are instantly elongated. Petite celebrity Lucy Liu (5’1″) looks great (and tall!) in her taupe ankle boots and black tights.
The last thing you would want a boot to do is make your legs look short or thick. When there are too many things on the boots like straps, buckles, or added accessories, all that busy embellishment makes legs look bigger rather than longer.
DON’T: Go Above the Kneecap
For petite girls, nothing that goes above the kneecap is going to be a flattering choice. Over the knee boots will actually stunt the length of your frame and give you less height. Petite diva Kim Kardashian (5’2″) looks glamorous but her over-the-knee boots give her the illusion of a shorter frame.
DO: Wear a Wedge
For a petite girl, one goal is to always look taller than you actually are without wearing six-inch stilettos. Comfort is another important factor. By wearing a wedge heel not only are you gaining height, you are maintaining the comfort that is needed for everyday use. 5’3’’ Rachel Bilson shows just how versatile these boots can be when paired with jeans.
Copyright Bella Petite Publishing, LLC
LIKE IT, OR NOT?
PARTICIPATE IN THE PETITE FASHION MOVEMENT! COPY AND PASTE UP THIS FABULOUS GRAPHIC INTO YOUR FACEBOOK TIMELINE COVER HEADER AND PROMOTE IT ON YOUR WEBPAGES. Free to join us!
Join Bella Petite today and be part of the petite fashion and model movement. Bella Petite Magazine is Fashion, Entertainment and LifeStyle for Women 5’5″ Tall & under. “Petite is fit and full figured.
BELLA PETITE MAGAZINE Enter the Bella Petite Model Search. WIN a photo shoot in California, editorial fashion spread and tearsheets for your portfolio and model promotions! Enter the ONLY model search in the world for petite women 5’5″ tall and under!
Get your free online issue of Bella Petite today to see what all the buzz is about! Printed editions are available for order at bit.ly/bellapetitemag