- Top 10 Celebrity Body Secrets Revealed!Posted 2 days ago
- What’s In Her Closet ‘Summer Fashion’Posted 4 days ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 1 week ago
- Bella Petite Magazine CovergirlsPosted 1 week ago
- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 1 week ago
- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine, Dine & Art It’s All in The MindPosted 2 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Featuring ‘After Romeo’Posted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Glam Punk Rock’ Fashion EditorialPosted 2 weeks ago
- A GUIDELINE FOR GREAT FITTING JEANSPosted 3 weeks ago
America’s Next Top Model Guest Judge 5’3″ SuperModel China Chow
ANTM GUEST JUDGE CHINESE SUPERMODEL 5’3″ China Chow
By: Ann Lauren
Admittedly, I wasn’t looking forward to ANTM’s episode 5. I was expecting the same old tired routine and I just could not bare the prospect of another denigrating week of Tyra’s “short” bashing! Of course my curiosity took over and, believe it or not, I was pleasantly surprised! Hallejuha, Tyra Banks held a great show this week and featured the models in positive manner! The show also featured a legitimately famous Chinese American petite supermodel and actress, 5’3″ China Chow.
Quality advise and tips were given to the models from the onset of the show. Famous make up artist Sam Fine lent his expertise regarding the optimum “go-see” makeup, and the petite models participated in a practically useful and entertaining “Take My Photo, Tyra” photo shoot. The direction by Tyra and company was surprisingly fabulous and right on the money for each model. The beauty shots these models were fashion forward and ready to print in any fashion magazine!
Bella Petite Picks Favorite ANTM Petite Models
Our favorite models after the photo shoot are the beautiful petites: 5’3″ Sundai, 5’5″ Brittany, 5’5″ Jennifer and shorter “tall” models 5’6″ Rae and 5’7″ Kara. These models definitely have the look that sells! They are Bella Petite’s “Top Five” picks of this season. Congratulations go to Sundai for winning the CoverGirl challenge! Wouldn’t it be great if the most petite model of the group, 5’3″ Sundai, actually wins?! She has a great personality and takes gorgeous photos. I can’t say the same for harsh Bianca, and we surely will not shed any tears with her departure this week.
I suppose there is hope that ANTM may actually prove us all wrong, and continue to give relevant advice, while discontinuing the negative commentary about petites! From here on out my finger’s are crossed that Tyra’s show will be an excellent vehicle for the positive promotion of petite women!
“Take My Photo, Tyra” America’s Next Top Model Episode 5 Gallery