DESIGNER SKIN EDITORIAL FEATURING MODEL ACTRESS ANN LAUREN
Designer Skin® Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition editorial model-actress Ann Lauren. Take care of your skin with Designer Skin products to glow and look forever young!
- Avoid tanning beds and minimal sun exposure. “The most luxurious “SUNLESS” tanning lotion skincare. Be ageless by protecting your skin from the sun’s damaging rays. I’m a Sicilian Italian girl and my secret weapon to anti-aging is Designer Skin’s Sicilian sunless tanning. The most glamourous skincare is Designer Skin. Learn about the dangers of the sun and tanning beds. “
2. EXFOLIATE, EXFOLIATE, EXFOLIATE: “I start every day by exfoliating my face, says Lauren. That’s something I’ve done for twenty years. This is key as it helps increase cell turnover and unclog pores, preventing breakouts and helping other products absorb more easily, and I use Murad exfoliating wash.” And while Lauren advocates for daily exfoliation, not every face can tolerate that. Those with sensitive skin or certain skin conditions should start slow (once a week) before building up to what they can tolerate.
3. HYDRATE, HYDRATE, HYDRATE: “Definitely drink a lot of water and get a lot of sleep. I know it’s cliché, but the most I ever see a difference in my skin is when I’m well-rested… That makes the biggest difference in how your skin glows, achieves cell turnover, increases the firmness, improves the texture and coloring of your skin,” says Ann Lauren. I wrote an article about the healing benefits and importance of water.“
4. Change Up Your Products Experiment “I change up my products depending on how I feel and how my skin reacts to the changing seasons. In summer, I like Dr. Hauschka’s Rose Day Cream Light, and in winter, I’ll use something a little heavier like Murad Resurgence creme. For body, I like Dr. Hauschka Nuturing Body Cream year-round,” Ann Lauren says.
Skincare isn’t one-size-fits-all. And skin type can change over time, depending on your age, what part of the world you live in, and the weather. Your skincare routine by extension should be open to evolving over time.
5. Don’t Overuse Products “Sometimes using too many products can irritate the skin. A couple of times a week, when my skin isn’t terribly overworked, the best thing is to rinse my face with warm water. Also, eat plenty of foods rich in vitamin A to help keep skin clear,” says Ann Lauren.
Keeping it simple is best. That goes for both the number of products in your arsenal and the number of ingredients in those products. As experts can attest, only a handful of ingredients have been scientifically proven to benefit the skin. Focusing on key ingredients rather than whatever might be trendy can ensure you’re gaining as many benefits as possible.
Get registered now with Bella Petite Models to get a free Bella Petite designer t-shirt and to qualify for:
- Covergirl Petite Model Search
- Hot Body Petite Model Search
- Petite Model Editorials
- Petite Model Profiles
- Ann Lauren Clothing Catalog
- SuperModelSelfie Contests
Bella Petite Ann Lauren’s ethnically diverse petite model campaigns and model search is dedicated to establishing a new beauty and fashion standard. Ann Lauren Mannequin Doll Fashion Models.
America’s Next Top Models Sundai Love, Reina Hein, Laura Kirkpatrick, and Courtney Davies endorses the Bella Petite Model Search by Ann Lauren Fashion. ANTM Petite ModelTestimonials.
Become a Bella Petite member today and be part of the petite fashion and model movement. Bella Petite Magazine is Fashion, Entertainment, and Lifestyle for Women. Petite is fit, curvy, and plus-sized.
Support the Bella Petite fashion movement. Get this super cute Bella Petite collectible designer tee!
Enter the Bella Petite Model Search. Win a professional photoshoot in California and an editorial fashion spread. You will get tearsheets for your portfolio and modeling promotions! Enter the ONLY model search in the world for petite women 5’7″ tall and under!
I use social-lite for remote shoots. Want perfect lighting every time your on social media? Get the social-lite system.
Join Bella Petite today and be part of the petite-fashion and petite-model movement. Bella Petite Magazine is Fashion, Entertainment, and Lifestyle for Women. “Petite is fit, curvy, and plus-sized. BELLA PETITE MAGAZINE Enter the ONLY model search in the world for petite women 5’7″ tall and under!