With a wide selection of inspiration that runs from smudgy glitter-lined brow bones at Genny, silver eyeshadow on the inner corner of eyes at Fendi. To the literal eyes at Gucci, the runways showed both makeup you’ll want to mimic in real life, and other looks you’ll just sit back in awe from behind your computer screen and shake your head. For the latest hair trends, we saw natural air drying looks to create loose natural bends as we admired during the Alberta Ferretti show setting the stage for hair, air-drying to get loose, natural bends which will still be your go-to style come Fall.
Keep scrolling to see all of the hair and makeup looks from the Milan runways that you’re going to see everywhere.
1. MAX MARA THE LOOK: Bold lip or eyes, don’t ever wear both! The models either had a smudgy cat-eye or a striking matte fuchsia lipstick.
2. Les Copains THE LOOK: No worries if your hair’s stuck in your scarf, make it fashionable! We noted windswept hair stylishly pinned up so that it looked as if it was tucked under a big wool scarf.3. MOSCHINO THE LOOK: Jackie O meets Mars. Mini Cindy Crawford’s daughter’s hair was inspired by the First Lady’s iconic voluminous bouffant. Other models’ were painted blue or green from head-to-toe and looked like they just landed on Earth.
4. FENDI THE LOOK: Cool bright eyes with silver eyeshadow were brushed on the inner corners of the eyes. This look is totally easy to copy and it illuminates and wakes up the entire face. We saw that hair was sleek and parted to the side. This is a must-do!
5. NO.21 THE LOOK: Simple matte red lips and twisted half-up hairstyles create understated beauty. A must-do!
6. GENNY THE LOOK: In this look you may want to just admire the model’s twinkle brows, as you see glitter was applied below the arches of the eyebrows and at the inner corners of the eye. Oh, fun!
7. ALBERTA FERRETTI THE LOOK: The classic cat-flick eyeliner and hair with middle parts. You can’t go wrong with this timeless look!
8. GUCCI THE LOOK: This show was certainly all about eyes! Eyes quite literally were Gucci’s makeup look. Oddly enough one of the models was given a prosthetic third eye and bleached brows. Others wore thick kohl eyeliner just below their lower and upper lash lines. Oh, what imagination! Some beauty trends are just not meant to be copied, so we’ll sit this one out.
BELLA PETITE MAGAZINE Enter the Bella Petite Model Search. WIN a photoshoot, a fashion editorial spread, and tearsheets for your portfolio and model promotions!
Enter the ONLY model search in the world for petite women 5’7″ and under! And yes, we are the vanguard magazine changing the fashion industry’s antiquated rules! Time for a change, it’s about time.
Join Bella Petite the Bella Petite fashion initiative to support petite models and a greater selection of designer fashion for petite women. “Petite is fit, curvy, and plus-sized. Bella Petite Magazine is Fashion, Entertainment, and LifeStyle for Women 5’7″ and under. Join us!