- Top 5 List of What To Do When Moving in With Your Significant OtherPosted 2 days ago
- Grace Potter & The Nocturnals ROCK LAPosted 9 days ago
- Summer Decor Trends Inside and Out For 2013 By HGTV Design Star Vanessa DeleonPosted 14 days ago
- CFDA Awards Top 10 Red Carpet Best and Worst Dressed Petite CelebritiesPosted 15 days ago
- It’s a Wrap! Modeling, Celebrities, Fashion and Petite ModelsPosted 17 days ago
- How To Dress a Short Torso 10 Petite Fashion TipsPosted 19 days ago
- Reese Witherspoon, Scarlett Johansson, Amanda Seyfried, & Jessica Chastain Vying To Play Hilary ClintonPosted 22 days ago
- Met Gala Top 15 List Best & Worst Dressed Petite CelebritiesPosted 23 days ago
- Body Slimming Bikini For Petite WomenPosted 26 days ago
- Get Petite Celebrity Jennifer Aniston’s Hot Bod!Posted 27 days ago
YouTube’s ‘INspaces’ Host Erika Wasser & HGTV star Vanessa Deleon
Meet Erika Wasser, a fast rising star on the New York City comedy scene, known for her quick and punchy humor (not for the faint of heart). Erika’s work can be seen weekly in InTouch Magazine, Comcast OnDemand, The Tyra Banks Show and she will soon be featured in the September issue of Glamour magazine.
Erika is the writer and host of ‘Spaces’ home design channel, as well as host of her show “INspaces with Erika Storm Wasser” on YouTube (think of it as a hipper HGTV series)! Free to subscribe to Bella Petite!
Best of all, Erika is petite. She may be 5’4″ inches tall, but there is nothing short about her humor. We recently interviewed Erika on the Bella Petite Hour with HGTV design star Vanessa Deleon (also petite at 5’2″). We talked about her new show “INspaces” and couples moving in for the first time. Vanessa and Erika taught us how to bring together diverse design styles, so that we can remain sexy, happy couples.
Vanessa is the host of the soon-to-be-released “Your Place is a Deal Breaker” on Spaces. There’s quite a lot of good humor, laughter and smart advice between the girls, so be sure to tune in to the Bella Petite Hour! Plus, check out Vanessa and Erika on Spaces for ‘Wine with Wasser.’ (Video below)
We are thrilled to announce that Erika will be regularly contributing her wit, fashion sense and pop culture spin on petite celebrities here at BellaPetite.com! She has joined our esteemed panel of contributors and what follows is Erika’s first installment to lift your spirits!
Written By Ann Lauren
Erika’s Five Reasons to Love Being Petite:
1. There is no heel too high!
2. One size.. most likely fits us all. ( TOTAL MYTH LOL)
3. We drive compact cars and we are comfortable in them.
4. Same goes for the above, in the sky. No need to spend extra money when flying no need for “extra legroom!”
5. It’s common knowledge that we’re simply great! Everyone knows that great things come in small packages. And we all know that “Men Prefer Petite Women!”
BELLA PETITE HOUR
Podcast Now Playing: Learn valuable solutions for “Couples Moving in Together” with creative design strategies from HGTV Interior Design star Vanessa DeLeon along with Erika Wasser Host of ‘InSpaces’ all on Bella Petite Hour!
“INspaces Host Erika Wasser and Host of ‘Your Place is a Deal Breaker’ Vanessa Deleon’
You will receive regular updates on our events, promotions, special offers and Bella Petite Magazine! Get your free issue of Bella Petite Magazine TODAY! CLICK HERE