- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 11 hours ago
- Model On-The-Go FoodsPosted 1 day ago
- She’s Got It Fashion EditorialPosted 4 days ago
- Bella Petite Model Cover Girl Lands Cosmetics CampaignPosted 3 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Featuring ‘After Romeo’Posted 3 weeks ago
- Exclusive Video Stevie Wonder’s ‘Superstition’ Live Concert ATA Glenn Hughes PerformancePosted 4 weeks ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 1 month ago
- ‘Nevermore’ Fashion Editorial From IndiaPosted 1 month ago
- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 1 month ago
- Va Va Vroom Petite Fashion EditorialPosted 1 month ago
Vanessa Deleon Interior Design For The Bedroom
Mars and Venus Don’t Need to Collide in the Bedroom
He likes blue, she likes pink, she wants the bigger closet, he settles for the smaller one, or he’s annexed into another space in the house. Ultimately these two need to live in harmony.
As your resident Bella Petite Interior Design Expert, I never thought of getting a degree in couples counseling, but lately, yup you guess it, Marriage Counselor Designer Extortioner!
“I had a great time helping couples on the show that I hosted called “Your Place is a Dealbreaker” on spaces TV, Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.
Read on to learn how I take a couple through the design process.