- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 2 weeks ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 2 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Featuring ‘After Romeo’Posted 2 weeks ago
- Franky Perez & Rockstar Friends Perform Led Zepplin’s “Whole Lotta Love” Exclusive Release!Posted 2 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Release The Cult “Love Removal Machine”Posted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Modern Chic’ Fashion EditorialPosted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Glam Punk Rock’ Fashion EditorialPosted 2 weeks ago
- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 3 weeks ago
- Five Good Reasons To Own “The Little Black Dress”Posted 3 weeks ago
- Bella Petite Fashion TakeoverPosted 3 weeks ago
Vanessa Deleon Interior Design For The Bedroom
Mars and Venus Don’t Need to Collide in the Bedroom
He likes blue, she likes pink, she wants the bigger closet, he settles for the smaller one, or he’s annexed into another space in the house. Ultimately these two need to live in harmony.
As your resident Bella Petite Interior Design Expert, I never thought of getting a degree in couples counseling, but lately, yup you guess it, Marriage Counselor Designer Extortioner!
“I had a great time helping couples on the show that I hosted called “Your Place is a Dealbreaker” on spaces TV, Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.
Read on to learn how I take a couple through the design process.