- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 2 days ago
- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 6 days ago
- Vanessa Deleon Top Five List of Home Renovation TipsPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Supermodel Food’ Iced Teas That Jumpstart Your MetabolismPosted 1 week ago
- Exclusive Video of Deep Purple’s Glenn Hughes ‘Highway Star’ Live Concert PerformancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Bella Petite Model Cover Girl Lands Cosmetics CampaignPosted 2 weeks ago
- Don’t Let Life Discourage YouPosted 1 month ago
- Exclusive Video of Deep Purple’s Glenn Hughes ‘Burn’ Live Concert PerformancePosted 1 month ago
- Revealing ‘Ideal’ Beauty StandardsPosted 1 month ago
- Exclusive Video Stevie Wonder’s ‘Superstition’ Live Concert ATA Glenn Hughes PerformancePosted 1 month ago
Vanessa Deleon Interior Design For The Bedroom
Mars and Venus Don’t Need to Collide in the Bedroom
He likes blue, she likes pink, she wants the bigger closet, he settles for the smaller one, or he’s annexed into another space in the house. Ultimately these two need to live in harmony.
As your resident Bella Petite Interior Design Expert, I never thought of getting a degree in couples counseling, but lately, yup you guess it, Marriage Counselor Designer Extortioner!
“I had a great time helping couples on the show that I hosted called “Your Place is a Dealbreaker” on spaces TV, Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.
Read on to learn how I take a couple through the design process.