- Exclusive Video Stevie Wonder’s ‘Superstition’ Live Concert ATA Glenn Hughes PerformancePosted 2 days ago
- ‘George Hurrell’s Hollywood’ TributePosted 6 days ago
- Hollywood Glamour GirlsPosted 1 week ago
- Your DestinyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Don’t Let Life Discourage YouPosted 2 weeks ago
- Margarita Grilled Shrimp RecipePosted 3 weeks ago
- Interior Designer Vanessa Deleon ‘A Stylish Retreat In St. Martin’ VLOGPosted 3 weeks ago
- Steven Lyon Through the LensPosted 3 weeks ago
- ‘Supermodel Food’ Iced Teas That Jumpstart Your MetabolismPosted 3 weeks ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 4 weeks ago
2016 Top Ten List Winter Fashion Trends ‘ A Unisex Color Palette’
This Winter 2016 color palette, designers’ pay homage to revolutionary moments in American history, from the seductive ‘20s to the bohemian hippie and modernists of the ‘60s and ‘70s.
The seasonal primary color trend of is “green!” There is one significant distinction in the colors this season: A grand shift towards an evolving color palette that is not reliant on color distinctions typically assigned to each gender. This Fall, designers look to sartorial styling and fabrics to define both a masculine and feminine interpretation of hues and color combinations.
Shades of green (including army green, shamrock and dark spring green) dominating every runway. Jackets, shirts, sweaters, pants, or accessories. We love that there are plenty of ways to work this color into your man’s wardrobe for fall and winter 2015-16.
Support Bella Petite Magazine by ordering a printed edition at bit.ly/bellapetitemag See what all the buzz is about!