- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 2 days ago
- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 6 days ago
- Vanessa Deleon Top Five List of Home Renovation TipsPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Supermodel Food’ Iced Teas That Jumpstart Your MetabolismPosted 1 week ago
- Exclusive Video of Deep Purple’s Glenn Hughes ‘Highway Star’ Live Concert PerformancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Bella Petite Model Cover Girl Lands Cosmetics CampaignPosted 2 weeks ago
- Don’t Let Life Discourage YouPosted 1 month ago
- Exclusive Video of Deep Purple’s Glenn Hughes ‘Burn’ Live Concert PerformancePosted 1 month ago
- Revealing ‘Ideal’ Beauty StandardsPosted 1 month ago
- Exclusive Video Stevie Wonder’s ‘Superstition’ Live Concert ATA Glenn Hughes PerformancePosted 1 month ago
2016 Top Ten List Winter Fashion Trends ‘ A Unisex Color Palette’
This Winter 2016 color palette, designers’ pay homage to revolutionary moments in American history, from the seductive ‘20s to the bohemian hippie and modernists of the ‘60s and ‘70s.
The seasonal primary color trend of is “green!” There is one significant distinction in the colors this season: A grand shift towards an evolving color palette that is not reliant on color distinctions typically assigned to each gender. This Fall, designers look to sartorial styling and fabrics to define both a masculine and feminine interpretation of hues and color combinations.
Shades of green (including army green, shamrock and dark spring green) dominating every runway. Jackets, shirts, sweaters, pants, or accessories. We love that there are plenty of ways to work this color into your man’s wardrobe for fall and winter 2015-16.
Support Bella Petite Magazine by ordering a printed edition at bit.ly/bellapetitemag See what all the buzz is about!