- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 2 weeks ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 2 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Featuring ‘After Romeo’Posted 2 weeks ago
- Franky Perez & Rockstar Friends Perform Led Zepplin’s “Whole Lotta Love” Exclusive Release!Posted 2 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Release The Cult “Love Removal Machine”Posted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Modern Chic’ Fashion EditorialPosted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Glam Punk Rock’ Fashion EditorialPosted 2 weeks ago
- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 3 weeks ago
- Five Good Reasons To Own “The Little Black Dress”Posted 3 weeks ago
- Bella Petite Fashion TakeoverPosted 3 weeks ago
2016 Top Ten List Winter Fashion Trends ‘ A Unisex Color Palette’
This Winter 2016 color palette, designers’ pay homage to revolutionary moments in American history, from the seductive ‘20s to the bohemian hippie and modernists of the ‘60s and ‘70s.
The seasonal primary color trend of is “green!” There is one significant distinction in the colors this season: A grand shift towards an evolving color palette that is not reliant on color distinctions typically assigned to each gender. This Fall, designers look to sartorial styling and fabrics to define both a masculine and feminine interpretation of hues and color combinations.
Shades of green (including army green, shamrock and dark spring green) dominating every runway. Jackets, shirts, sweaters, pants, or accessories. We love that there are plenty of ways to work this color into your man’s wardrobe for fall and winter 2015-16.
Support Bella Petite Magazine by ordering a printed edition at bit.ly/bellapetitemag See what all the buzz is about!