- Top 10 Celebrity Body Secrets Revealed!Posted 2 days ago
- What’s In Her Closet ‘Summer Fashion’Posted 3 days ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 1 week ago
- Bella Petite Magazine CovergirlsPosted 1 week ago
- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 1 week ago
- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine, Dine & Art It’s All in The MindPosted 2 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Featuring ‘After Romeo’Posted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Glam Punk Rock’ Fashion EditorialPosted 2 weeks ago
- A GUIDELINE FOR GREAT FITTING JEANSPosted 3 weeks ago
Wine, Dine & Art It’s All in The Mind
Wine, Dine & Art that is Fine…but remember, “ It’s all in the mind.” This is a title I chose when abiding my Hemingway’s suggested writing techniques…. “Write drunk, edit sober."
- Posted 2 weeks ago
Soiree deLUXE Black and White Fashion
IT’S ALL ABOUT BLACK AND WHITE You can’t go wrong in black and white! These colors will work all year round for you for most any occasion. Some people believe you can only wear white during...
- Posted 3 months ago
Vanessa Deleon Top Five List of Home Renovation Tips
5 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE RENOVATING When renovating, there are several things that you need to know before executing your design plans. The first thing you should consider is whether you have ideas that will showcase...
- Posted 5 months ago
Architectural Digest How To Reboot Your Home
How to Reboot Your Home: Featuring show moderator Vanessa Deleon a celebrity TV personality-interior designer, along with panelists; Leura Fine the Founder for Laurel & Wolf; Founder of Innit Eugenio Minvielle and Jeffery Sears the CEO of...
- Posted 12 months ago
Tips For Reaching Your 2016 Fitness Goals
It’s 2016! A new year, a new beginning, another chance. I’m a petite model, former NPC figure competitor and now a fitness expert for Bella Petite. I am originally from New York, a place where we have...
- Posted 1 year ago
Beauty In a Flash
NATURAL FOUNDATION Step 1: You must moisturize and even out your skin tone. The most natural way to do this is with a tinted lotion. Many popular lines carry this product. It’s great because of the...
- Posted 1 year ago