- Hollywood Glamour GirlsPosted 12 hours ago
- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 1 day ago
- Revealing ‘Ideal’ Beauty StandardsPosted 2 days ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 2 days ago
- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 3 days ago
- Your DestinyPosted 1 week ago
- Vanessa Deleon Top Five List of Home Renovation TipsPosted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Supermodel Food’ Iced Teas That Jumpstart Your MetabolismPosted 2 weeks ago
- Exclusive Video of Deep Purple’s Glenn Hughes ‘Highway Star’ Live Concert PerformancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Bella Petite Model Cover Girl Lands Cosmetics CampaignPosted 3 weeks ago
The Rated “G” Magazine – Before There Was Playboy!
The First Cover – Petite or Not? 1964 marked the first issue of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition and was credited with making the “bikini” a justifiable piece of apparel. The cover girl for this January issue...
- Posted 7 years ago