- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 4 days ago
- Bella Petite Magazine CovergirlsPosted 4 days ago
- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 6 days ago
- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 1 week ago
- Wine, Dine & Art It’s All in The MindPosted 2 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Featuring ‘After Romeo’Posted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Glam Punk Rock’ Fashion EditorialPosted 2 weeks ago
- A GUIDELINE FOR GREAT FITTING JEANSPosted 2 weeks ago
- It’s All About the BootyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Franky Perez & Rockstar Friends Perform Led Zepplin’s “Whole Lotta Love” Exclusive Release!Posted 3 weeks ago
WHAT DEFINES A PETITE WOMAN? Height, Weight or both?
PETITE REFERS TO STATURE, NOT WEIGHT. According to the fashion industry Petite is defined as 5′5″ inches tall and under. In the United States petite women represent 70% of the female population. There are approximately a hundred...
- Posted 7 years ago