- Steven Lyon Through the LensPosted 2 days ago
- Va Va Vroom Petite Fashion EditorialPosted 3 days ago
- Don’t Let Life Discourage YouPosted 3 days ago
- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 5 days ago
- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 6 days ago
- Margarita Grilled Shrimp RecipePosted 1 week ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 2 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Featuring ‘After Romeo’Posted 2 weeks ago
- Franky Perez & Rockstar Friends Perform Led Zepplin’s “Whole Lotta Love” Exclusive Release!Posted 3 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Release The Cult “Love Removal Machine”Posted 3 weeks ago
Modeling Advice For Petite Women
As editor and chief of Bella Petite, I have booked more editorials featuring petite models (5’5″ & under) than any other individual in the world! I have been a working 5’2″ petite model, since I was a teenager, but...
- Posted 2 years ago
Petite Modeling Advice: What is Trade, TFP and a Test Shot
What is TFP and what is a Test shot? When a model collaborates with a photographer and neither are paid, that is known as trade or time for print (TFP) or test shot. Both the photographer and...
- Posted 4 years ago