- ‘George Hurrell’s Hollywood’ TributePosted 2 days ago
- Hollywood Glamour GirlsPosted 3 days ago
- Your DestinyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Don’t Let Life Discourage YouPosted 2 weeks ago
- Margarita Grilled Shrimp RecipePosted 2 weeks ago
- Interior Designer Vanessa Deleon ‘A Stylish Retreat In St. Martin’ VLOGPosted 2 weeks ago
- Steven Lyon Through the LensPosted 3 weeks ago
- ‘Supermodel Food’ Iced Teas That Jumpstart Your MetabolismPosted 3 weeks ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 3 weeks ago
- Bella Petite Cover Model Camille ImmanuelPosted 3 weeks ago
Modeling Advice For Petite Women
As editor and chief of Bella Petite, I have booked more editorials featuring petite models (5’5″ & under) than any other individual in the world! I have been a working 5’2″ petite model, since I was a teenager, but...
- Posted 2 years ago
Petite Modeling Advice: What is Trade, TFP and a Test Shot
What is TFP and what is a Test shot? When a model collaborates with a photographer and neither are paid, that is known as trade or time for print (TFP) or test shot. Both the photographer and...
- Posted 4 years ago