- Red Carpet Fashion Celebrities Emma Roberts and Selena GomezPosted 9 hours ago
- Role Models To Inspire Petite WomenPosted 2 days ago
- Top Five List Do’s and Dont’s of Maxi Wearing Dresses For Petite WomenPosted 7 days ago
- How To Choose The Perfect Nail ColorPosted 8 days ago
- MTV Movie Awards Red Carpet FashionPosted 17 days ago
- Difference Between Petite & Regular Sized Wedding DressesPosted 21 days ago
- Spring Dresses and Summer Swimsuits For Petite Women!Posted 27 days ago
- Fashion Watch on Petite Celebrities Olivia Palermo & Kate HudsonPosted 27 days ago
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Beauty Trends ‘Hypercolor’Posted 34 days ago
- Wearable Fashion Trends With Denim For Petite WomenPosted 36 days ago
The Rachel Zoe Project: PETITE STYLIST TO THE STARS
- Posted 1259 days ago
Hot Body Model Search by Wilhelmina Model Agency
- Posted 1336 days ago
America’s Next Top Model “Make Me Tall”
America’s Next Top Model Episode 3 “Make me Tall” By: Ann Lauren I have a feeling the Wilhelmina Agency is hoping ANTM can magically make the petite models tall. This week was ANTM’s biggest improvement, mostly...
- Posted 1338 days ago
61st Primetime Emmy Awards… Petite Celebrity Highlights & Fashions!
EMMY AWARD HIGHLIGHTS AND PETITE FASHION REVIEWS The 61st Primetime Emmy Awards, hosted by Neil Patrick Harris, were humorous and entertaining, but I think Mario Lopez might have been a better choice! You be the Judge… THE...
- Posted 1340 days ago
ANTM Episode 2: Wrong for Petite Models
By: Ann Lauren My intention in covering America’s Next Top Model: Cycle 13 is to provide objective, reliable observations on the show and how it relates to the current state of petite modeling. In my experience working...
- Posted 1344 days ago
America’s Next Top Model Misleads Petites
TYRA BANKS MISLEADS PETITE MODELS! By Ann Lauren It’s intriguing to me ANTM cycle 13 winner will be awarded a contract with Wilhemina Models. Last time I checked (today) they don’t even have a “petite model division”...
- Posted 1350 days ago