- ‘Glam Punk Rock’ Fashion EditorialPosted 2 days ago
- It’s All About the BootyPosted 2 days ago
- 8 Easy Steps On How To Buy a HomePosted 5 days ago
- A GUIDELINE FOR GREAT FITTING JEANSPosted 1 week ago
- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 2 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Release The Cult “Love Removal Machine”Posted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Modern Chic’ Fashion EditorialPosted 2 weeks ago
- Margarita Grilled Shrimp RecipePosted 2 weeks ago
- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 3 weeks ago
- Steven Lyon Through the LensPosted 4 weeks ago
Petite, Not Just The “C-Word!” No Not That Word–The “Cute” Word!
“Cute” as a button!” “Cute” as a bug’s ear!” “Cute” as a bug in a rug!” After writing these idioms down on paper and actually seeing the sentences, I can now understand why some women, especially petite...
- Posted 2 years ago