- Revealing ‘Ideal’ Beauty StandardsPosted 1 day ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 1 day ago
- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 2 days ago
- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 1 week ago
- Your DestinyPosted 1 week ago
- Vanessa Deleon Top Five List of Home Renovation TipsPosted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Supermodel Food’ Iced Teas That Jumpstart Your MetabolismPosted 2 weeks ago
- Exclusive Video of Deep Purple’s Glenn Hughes ‘Highway Star’ Live Concert PerformancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Bella Petite Model Cover Girl Lands Cosmetics CampaignPosted 3 weeks ago
- Don’t Let Life Discourage YouPosted 1 month ago
As your editor-in-chief here at Bella Petite Magazine I want to impress upon you that we are created human, and we are all ones, my message, has always been one of female empowerment and acceptance of all...
- Posted 1 week ago
Top 5 Best Places for Petite Models to Launch Their Careers
5 Best Places for Petite Models to Launch Their Careers Being a petite model can be a very fun, rewarding career, but it is not without its challenges. With the current fashion industry favoring glamamazon-like, very thin...
- Posted 3 months ago
Bella Petite ‘Fresh Faces’ Editorial
Ann Lauren celebrity editor presents Bella Petite Magazine petite model 'Fresh Faces' Editorial. Featuring winning cover models. Bella Petite Magazine Copyright ©
- Posted 3 months ago
Having It All College and Career
Gurl, You Can Have it All The common stereotype perpetuated upon models has been that they have their professions because of how they look, and not for their brains. That idea is not only harmful because it...
- Posted 6 months ago
BELLA PETITE MAGAZINE EDITORIAL Bella Petite proudly presents “English Grammar” an exclusive editorial showcasing beautiful fashions designed by Glamour Garden by Silva. These fabulous designer fashions fit women of all sizes!
- Posted 7 months ago
Fashion’s Falling Boundaries Editorial
Bella Petite Magazine’s fashion initiative advocates for the use of petite models and for a greater selection of fashion designers creating clothing for petite women. This editorial offers valuable insights by petite model Jennifer Bolinger as to...
- Posted 8 months ago