- Revealing ‘Ideal’ Beauty StandardsPosted 3 days ago
- Exclusive Video Stevie Wonder’s ‘Superstition’ Live Concert ATA Glenn Hughes PerformancePosted 4 days ago
- ‘George Hurrell’s Hollywood’ TributePosted 1 week ago
- Hollywood Glamour GirlsPosted 1 week ago
- Your DestinyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Don’t Let Life Discourage YouPosted 3 weeks ago
- Margarita Grilled Shrimp RecipePosted 3 weeks ago
- Interior Designer Vanessa Deleon ‘A Stylish Retreat In St. Martin’ VLOGPosted 3 weeks ago
- Steven Lyon Through the LensPosted 4 weeks ago
- ‘Supermodel Food’ Iced Teas That Jumpstart Your MetabolismPosted 4 weeks ago
Madame Carven, First Petite Women’s Fashion Designer, Turns 100!
Madame Carven turns 100! By Ann Lauren Paris (AFP): Only a diminutive five feet one in her stockinged feet, for half a century she was the favourite designer of petite women. “Couture brought me happiness, they were...
- Posted 7 years ago