- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 2 weeks ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 2 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Featuring ‘After Romeo’Posted 2 weeks ago
- Franky Perez & Rockstar Friends Perform Led Zepplin’s “Whole Lotta Love” Exclusive Release!Posted 2 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Release The Cult “Love Removal Machine”Posted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Modern Chic’ Fashion EditorialPosted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Glam Punk Rock’ Fashion EditorialPosted 2 weeks ago
- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 3 weeks ago
- Five Good Reasons To Own “The Little Black Dress”Posted 3 weeks ago
- Bella Petite Fashion TakeoverPosted 3 weeks ago
Kathy Ireland Design Ambassador’s Chef Andre & Nicholas Paul Walker: Spice Up Your Love Life
Valentine’s Day comes and goes every year, but romance can last all year long with just a little effort and imagination. In this weeks’ show, (with host Ann Lauren) teamed up with Kathy Ireland’s Design Ambassador’s...
- Posted 1 year ago
Kathy Ireland Design Ambassadors Chef Andre Carthen and Designer Nicholas Walker
ANN LAUREN LIVECAST ‘SUMMER PALOOZA’ Former supermodel-turned-mogul Kathy Ireland’s Design Ambassadors celebrity chef Andre Carthen and designer/builder Nicholas Walker join us for a Summer-Palooza! Kathy’s personal chef Andre Carthen will share new Summer recipes and refreshing cocktails....
- Posted 2 years ago
‘Gossamer Garden’ By Nicholas Walker
A Gossamer Garden Bella Petite Lifetsyle Expert Nicholas Walker of Jardin is here to bring you a world of beauty through butterfly eyes. We know everybody enjoys watching beautiful butterflies fluttering by them! Right now it’s a...
- Posted 3 years ago
Supermodels Moonlighting From Iman, Kathy Ireland to Cindy Crawford
Supermodels and celebrities from Iman and Kathy Ireland to Cindy Crawford and Sandra Lee have tapped into the design and furniture world and found success. In fact, Kathy Ireland built a $2 billion global brand, with over 15,000 products...
- Posted 4 years ago
Kathy Ireland Designs Acafe Society Celebrity Chef Andre Carthen ‘Picnic Fare’
Picnic fare As the weather gets warmer we start to head outdoors for work, play and a favorite pastime a picnic. A summertime tradition; the word picnic actually comes from the French pique-nique, meaning “a fashionable social...
- Posted 5 years ago
Kathy Ireland Designs Jardin By Nicholas Walker ‘Outdoor Living Solutions’
Summer is here and the great outdoor beckons, so how do we get you outside and how do we get you to truly love outdoors? At Jardin our mission is to encourage you to celebrate outdoor living and...
- Posted 5 years ago