- Top 10 Celebrity Body Secrets Revealed!Posted 5 hours ago
- What’s In Her Closet ‘Summer Fashion’Posted 2 days ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 6 days ago
- Bella Petite Magazine CovergirlsPosted 6 days ago
- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 1 week ago
- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine, Dine & Art It’s All in The MindPosted 2 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Featuring ‘After Romeo’Posted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Glam Punk Rock’ Fashion EditorialPosted 2 weeks ago
- A GUIDELINE FOR GREAT FITTING JEANSPosted 3 weeks ago
Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a Home
Ann Lauren’s Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a Home Recently, after sitting down with many clients to find out what they are looking for in a home. I formulated a list of the...
- Posted 1 week ago
Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real Estate
Bella Petite Magazine editor-in-chief Ann Lauren is your newest Luxury Lifestyle and Realtor Specialist that will help you live beautifully! She will guide you with real solutions for you to live a healthy, harmonious and luxurious lifestyle. ...
- Posted 2 weeks ago
Wine, Dine & Art It’s All in The Mind
Wine, Dine & Art that is Fine…but remember, “ It’s all in the mind.” This is a title I chose when abiding my Hemingway’s suggested writing techniques…. “Write drunk, edit sober."
- Posted 2 weeks ago
As your editor-in-chief here at Bella Petite Magazine I want to impress upon you that we are created human, and we are all ones, my message, has always been one of female empowerment and acceptance of all...
- Posted 5 months ago
Top 5 Best Places for Petite Models to Launch Their Careers
5 Best Places for Petite Models to Launch Their Careers Being a petite model can be a very fun, rewarding career, but it is not without its challenges. With the current fashion industry favoring glamamazon-like, very thin...
- Posted 8 months ago
Having It All College and Career
Gurl, You Can Have it All The common stereotype perpetuated upon models has been that they have their professions because of how they look, and not for their brains. That idea is not only harmful because it...
- Posted 11 months ago