- Revealing ‘Ideal’ Beauty StandardsPosted 2 days ago
- Exclusive Video Stevie Wonder’s ‘Superstition’ Live Concert ATA Glenn Hughes PerformancePosted 3 days ago
- ‘George Hurrell’s Hollywood’ TributePosted 1 week ago
- Hollywood Glamour GirlsPosted 1 week ago
- Your DestinyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Don’t Let Life Discourage YouPosted 3 weeks ago
- Margarita Grilled Shrimp RecipePosted 3 weeks ago
- Interior Designer Vanessa Deleon ‘A Stylish Retreat In St. Martin’ VLOGPosted 3 weeks ago
- Steven Lyon Through the LensPosted 3 weeks ago
- ‘Supermodel Food’ Iced Teas That Jumpstart Your MetabolismPosted 4 weeks ago
Style, Fashion and The Petite Woman
Those supermodel glamazons stalking the runways don’t represent body types that majority of woman can identify with, but for the petite woman identity issues are especially accentuated. Perhaps that is the message behind this notion called “high...
- Posted 4 years ago
No “Italian Vogue” for PETITE Models [petite fashion] [petite models]
No “Italian Vogue” for PETITES Another season of “hype,” …I mean “height” hits the airwaves as America’s Next Top Model launches Cycle 15. September 8th’s premiere proved to be another demonstration of how “petite” models just do...
- Posted 6 years ago