- Steven Lyon Through the LensPosted 4 days ago
- Va Va Vroom Petite Fashion EditorialPosted 5 days ago
- Don’t Let Life Discourage YouPosted 5 days ago
- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 7 days ago
- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 1 week ago
- Margarita Grilled Shrimp RecipePosted 2 weeks ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 3 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Featuring ‘After Romeo’Posted 3 weeks ago
- Franky Perez & Rockstar Friends Perform Led Zepplin’s “Whole Lotta Love” Exclusive Release!Posted 3 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Release The Cult “Love Removal Machine”Posted 3 weeks ago
Change is a Choice [petite models and petite fitness]
In the upcoming New Year, like previous years, we are faced with many challenges. Whether it’s a failing economy, a planet in peril, or changing the fashion industry standards, the challenges remain. But within all these challenges,...
- Posted 6 years ago
Sincerely, Nia…HOW I STAY “PETITE” FIT AND WHY IT’S IMPORTANT
At age 16, I went to work at Pam’s figure salon in West Covina—my very first job. My duties were simple: Teach aerobics…sell memberships. Clean the hot tub… sell memberships. Tout the grapefruit diet… sell memberships....
- Posted 7 years ago