- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 15 hours ago
- Model On-The-Go FoodsPosted 1 day ago
- She’s Got It Fashion EditorialPosted 4 days ago
- Bella Petite Model Cover Girl Lands Cosmetics CampaignPosted 3 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Featuring ‘After Romeo’Posted 3 weeks ago
- Exclusive Video Stevie Wonder’s ‘Superstition’ Live Concert ATA Glenn Hughes PerformancePosted 4 weeks ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 1 month ago
- ‘Nevermore’ Fashion Editorial From IndiaPosted 1 month ago
- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 1 month ago
- Va Va Vroom Petite Fashion EditorialPosted 1 month ago
Model On-The-Go Foods
Model On-The-Go Foods Modeling is a full-time job. Many years ago, in the era of super models, models were paid much more for music videos, covers, and height requirements were stricter. Now, the entire modeling industry...
- Posted 1 day ago
Bella Petite Model Cover Girl Lands Cosmetics Campaign
“Misoweol Cosmetics Campaign Spokesmodel Emina Dedic” Bella Petite Magazine exclusive release on cover girl Emina Dedic (5’3″) becoming the spokesmodel for a new cosmetics line in South Korea Misoweol Cosmetics. The cosmetics line launched in 2015 and had operations...
- Posted 3 weeks ago
Top 5 Best Places for Petite Models to Launch Their Careers
5 Best Places for Petite Models to Launch Their Careers Being a petite model can be a very fun, rewarding career, but it is not without its challenges. With the current fashion industry favoring glamamazon-like, very thin...
- Posted 4 months ago
Having It All College and Career
Gurl, You Can Have it All The common stereotype perpetuated upon models has been that they have their professions because of how they look, and not for their brains. That idea is not only harmful because it...
- Posted 7 months ago