- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 4 days ago
- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 1 week ago
- Vanessa Deleon Top Five List of Home Renovation TipsPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Supermodel Food’ Iced Teas That Jumpstart Your MetabolismPosted 2 weeks ago
- Exclusive Video of Deep Purple’s Glenn Hughes ‘Highway Star’ Live Concert PerformancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Bella Petite Model Cover Girl Lands Cosmetics CampaignPosted 2 weeks ago
- Don’t Let Life Discourage YouPosted 1 month ago
- Exclusive Video of Deep Purple’s Glenn Hughes ‘Burn’ Live Concert PerformancePosted 1 month ago
- Revealing ‘Ideal’ Beauty StandardsPosted 1 month ago
- Exclusive Video Stevie Wonder’s ‘Superstition’ Live Concert ATA Glenn Hughes PerformancePosted 1 month ago
Southern California Family Law Attorney Thurman W. Arnold III CFLS, AAML Joins Bella Petite Experts
Attorney Thurman Arnold Joins Bella Petite to Answer Questions for Subscribers!
- Posted 2 months ago
Channing Tatum, the ‘Magic’ Man
Channing Tatum Prefer’s His Women Petite Celebrity-manzons love their petite women and Channing Tatum (6’2″; age 34) in no exception. We’ve loved him in so many major film roles in recent years, including our favorite at Bella...
- Posted 1 year ago
Petite Celebrity Gossip ‘90210’ Star Vanessa Marcil Files For Divorce
‘90210’ STAR VANESSA MARCIL FILES FOR DIVORCE Marriage just doesn’t seem to be in the stars for the former “90210” 5’2″petite actress Vanessa Marcil. Her most memorable role is as Brenda on “General Hospital”. This week Vanessa...
- Posted 4 years ago
‘The Love Crunch’ With Love-A-Licious [relationship advice]
Many couples today are being blindsided by “The Love Crunch,” not only is their love for one another being tested, but their relationship is going through a very grueling financial complexity. What once may have been marital bliss,...
- Posted 4 years ago
The Break-Up Keep It Simple Keep It Sweet Love-A-Licious! [Relationships] [Dating] Part II
The Break-Up Love-A-Licious Candace Chambers-Belida Acceptance is important in the break-up. Accepting that the relationship is no longer meeting each other’s needs, that its time to walk away from each other, with different directions and purpose. Again,...
- Posted 5 years ago