- Revealing ‘Ideal’ Beauty StandardsPosted 2 days ago
- Exclusive Video Stevie Wonder’s ‘Superstition’ Live Concert ATA Glenn Hughes PerformancePosted 3 days ago
- ‘George Hurrell’s Hollywood’ TributePosted 7 days ago
- Hollywood Glamour GirlsPosted 1 week ago
- Your DestinyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Don’t Let Life Discourage YouPosted 3 weeks ago
- Margarita Grilled Shrimp RecipePosted 3 weeks ago
- Interior Designer Vanessa Deleon ‘A Stylish Retreat In St. Martin’ VLOGPosted 3 weeks ago
- Steven Lyon Through the LensPosted 3 weeks ago
- ‘Supermodel Food’ Iced Teas That Jumpstart Your MetabolismPosted 4 weeks ago
Weight Extremes What’s your Look?
What’s Your Look? ANOREXIC (underweight), THIN (good BMI), FIT (athletic shape), CURVY (hourglass), OVERWEIGHT, FAT (The U.S. population of men and women has reached epic proportions of obesity)… Firstly we think women of all heights should want to...
- Posted 3 years ago
SUP ‘Stand Up Paddle Board Yoga’ The New Fitness Craze
By now you may have heard about SUP Yoga. It’s an emerging fitness trend and water sport becoming increasingly popular in coastal areas and places with access to large bodies of water such as lakes or reservoirs....
- Posted 4 years ago
Model Fitness ‘Metabolism’ How to Turn It On Fitness Advice Part IV
For the model type, focus on being healthy and fit, although you are thin, you still need to eat right and exercise to keep your body strong and even prevent against ailments like Osteoporosis as you age....
- Posted 5 years ago