- Revealing ‘Ideal’ Beauty StandardsPosted 1 day ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 1 day ago
- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 2 days ago
- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 1 week ago
- Your DestinyPosted 1 week ago
- Vanessa Deleon Top Five List of Home Renovation TipsPosted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Supermodel Food’ Iced Teas That Jumpstart Your MetabolismPosted 2 weeks ago
- Exclusive Video of Deep Purple’s Glenn Hughes ‘Highway Star’ Live Concert PerformancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Bella Petite Model Cover Girl Lands Cosmetics CampaignPosted 3 weeks ago
- Don’t Let Life Discourage YouPosted 1 month ago
Weight Extremes What’s your Look?
What’s Your Look? ANOREXIC (underweight), THIN (good BMI), FIT (athletic shape), CURVY (hourglass), OVERWEIGHT, FAT (The U.S. population of men and women has reached epic proportions of obesity)… Firstly we think women of all heights should want to...
- Posted 3 years ago
SUP ‘Stand Up Paddle Board Yoga’ The New Fitness Craze
By now you may have heard about SUP Yoga. It’s an emerging fitness trend and water sport becoming increasingly popular in coastal areas and places with access to large bodies of water such as lakes or reservoirs....
- Posted 4 years ago
Model Fitness ‘Metabolism’ How to Turn It On Fitness Advice Part IV
For the model type, focus on being healthy and fit, although you are thin, you still need to eat right and exercise to keep your body strong and even prevent against ailments like Osteoporosis as you age....
- Posted 5 years ago