- ‘George Hurrell’s Hollywood’ TributePosted 4 days ago
- Hollywood Glamour GirlsPosted 5 days ago
- Your DestinyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Don’t Let Life Discourage YouPosted 2 weeks ago
- Margarita Grilled Shrimp RecipePosted 2 weeks ago
- Interior Designer Vanessa Deleon ‘A Stylish Retreat In St. Martin’ VLOGPosted 2 weeks ago
- Steven Lyon Through the LensPosted 3 weeks ago
- ‘Supermodel Food’ Iced Teas That Jumpstart Your MetabolismPosted 3 weeks ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 3 weeks ago
- Bella Petite Cover Model Camille ImmanuelPosted 3 weeks ago
The Rated “G” Magazine – Before There Was Playboy!
The First Cover – Petite or Not? 1964 marked the first issue of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition and was credited with making the “bikini” a justifiable piece of apparel. The cover girl for this January issue...
- Posted 7 years ago