- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 3 days ago
- Bella Petite Magazine CovergirlsPosted 3 days ago
- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 4 days ago
- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 1 week ago
- Wine, Dine & Art It’s All in The MindPosted 1 week ago
- A World Exclusive Featuring ‘After Romeo’Posted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Glam Punk Rock’ Fashion EditorialPosted 2 weeks ago
- A GUIDELINE FOR GREAT FITTING JEANSPosted 2 weeks ago
- It’s All About the BootyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Franky Perez & Rockstar Friends Perform Led Zepplin’s “Whole Lotta Love” Exclusive Release!Posted 2 weeks ago
The Rated “G” Magazine – Before There Was Playboy!
The First Cover – Petite or Not? 1964 marked the first issue of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition and was credited with making the “bikini” a justifiable piece of apparel. The cover girl for this January issue...
- Posted 7 years ago