- Steven Lyon Through the LensPosted 4 days ago
- Va Va Vroom Petite Fashion EditorialPosted 4 days ago
- Don’t Let Life Discourage YouPosted 5 days ago
- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 7 days ago
- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 1 week ago
- Margarita Grilled Shrimp RecipePosted 1 week ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 3 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Featuring ‘After Romeo’Posted 3 weeks ago
- Franky Perez & Rockstar Friends Perform Led Zepplin’s “Whole Lotta Love” Exclusive Release!Posted 3 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Release The Cult “Love Removal Machine”Posted 3 weeks ago
As your editor-in-chief here at Bella Petite Magazine I want to impress upon you that we are created human, and we are all ones, my message, has always been one of female empowerment and acceptance of all...
- Posted 3 months ago
How To Become a Model ‘Invest in Yourself’
Three Simple Tips: How to Prepare and What To Do To Become a Model. 1. What’s your look? Establish what your range of looks are. Look at current fashion magazine advertisements and replicate what you see. Don’t...
- Posted 3 years ago
ANTM Episode 2: Wrong for Petite Models
By: Ann Lauren My intention in covering America’s Next Top Model: Cycle 13 is to provide objective, reliable observations on the show and how it relates to the current state of petite modeling. In my experience working...
- Posted 7 years ago