- Steven Lyon Through the LensPosted 4 days ago
- Va Va Vroom Petite Fashion EditorialPosted 5 days ago
- Don’t Let Life Discourage YouPosted 5 days ago
- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 1 week ago
- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 1 week ago
- Margarita Grilled Shrimp RecipePosted 2 weeks ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 3 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Featuring ‘After Romeo’Posted 3 weeks ago
- Franky Perez & Rockstar Friends Perform Led Zepplin’s “Whole Lotta Love” Exclusive Release!Posted 3 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Release The Cult “Love Removal Machine”Posted 3 weeks ago
How To Find The Right Swimsuit For A Petite Figure
Finding the right swimsuit for a petite woman’s frame (and height) can sometimes be a frustrating task. We have decided to take the guess work out for you. We have the largest inventory in the world. Whatever your figure type or height Bella Petite Swimwear has your style and size!
Petite Women’s Figure Types
Hour Glass Petite Woman:
If you have an hour glass petite frame the classic bikini with a bra style top (plus underwiring for support) and leg-lengthening cut bottoms. The crochet bikini with triangle top and low waist cut bottoms look amazing on you! The hour glass petite woman looks great in just about every bikini, we suggest you take a look at many of these sheer beautiful bikinis with waist enhancing bottoms and classic styles. You can mix and match tops and bottoms!
Apple (Round) Petite Woman:
If you are a plus size petite or a healthy weight woman with an apple (round) figure type you will want to buy look at body slimming bikinis. Try a one-piece ruched vintage-inspired swimsuit. You will want to look at sleek alternatives that help you have fab legs, fab smile, fab makeover! Also two piece full ruched tops and bottoms and a banded bikini supports you too! The whole point here is to give you the illusion of a waist line, so you appear to have proper proportions.
Pear Shaped Petite Woman:
If you are larger on the bottom than your top you want to pick Two-second fix: higher-cut bottoms. Great! The tankini lengthens you. Also string styles bare plenty of thigh If you’re bigger on bottom…a deep V-neck shows off a sexy upper body. sexy in a sleek black and all one piece styles.
Banana (Athletic or Boyish frame) Petite Woman:
Short Torso and long legs Petite Woman:
If you have a short torso a punchy hue draws eyes up to your collarbone. The high-cut bikini shows off great legs. Also you want to pick punchy hued tops that draws eyes up to your collarbone with a dark bottoms to create a balanced figure.
Like it, or not! What is your favorite swimsuit style? Tell us in comments below.
BELLA PETITE HOUR
The Bella Petite Hour “Bridal Beauty and Swimwear That Fits.” Special guests Owner Liana Ayrapetyan of Beauty Touch By Liana in Hollywood on bridal beauty. Along with Ujena Swimwear fit model and style associate Trisha! Be sure to download your new IOS app on America’s Web Radio.
This year’s winners will win an all expenses paid photo shoot and entry into the October 2014 Ujena Jam! Enter the Bella Petite Model Search and be a winning top 12 Cover Girl! Check out 2013 cover girl winners! Join Bella Petite today and be part of the petite fashion and model movement.