- Revealing ‘Ideal’ Beauty StandardsPosted 2 days ago
- Bella Petite Model Cover Girl Jolene TanPosted 3 days ago
- Top 5 Exercises to Improve Your Sex LifePosted 3 days ago
- Five Good Reasons To Own “The Little Black Dress”Posted 6 days ago
- Bella Petite Model Cover Girl Lynaah WanguiPosted 1 week ago
- A GUIDELINE FOR GREAT FITTING JEANSPosted 2 weeks ago
- Top Ten List Fall/Winter Fashion Trends ‘ A Unisex Color Palette’Posted 2 weeks ago
- How To Choose The Perfect Nail ColorPosted 2 weeks ago
- Grilled Chicken Tomato SaladPosted 3 weeks ago
- Lexi Ainsworth Returns to General Hospital as Kristina Corinthos DavisPosted 4 weeks ago
Spring Into Summer Trends, Prints and Patterns 2015
CAN PETITE WOMEN WEAR PRINTS AND PATTERNS?
Prints and patterns sizzle for Spring and Summer! This seasons color palette is beautiful from watercolor to rich, dark contrasts! Prints and patterns are everywhere on the spectrum from feminine sundresses to sexy halter tops, colorful swimsuits, super fun shorts to outlandish tropical printed dresses.
Look for eye-catching garden florals, tribal motifs, geometrics, ikats, tie-dyes, mosaics, bright tropical prints, plaids, and graphic abstract designs. Sumptuous vibrant and bright colors dominate the fashion scene in clothing, shoes, and accessories.
Although it is true that wearing prints can be tricky when you are petite, no worries we have a simple rule for you to follow! Some petite women express concerns that too much pattern overwhelms a petite woman’s frame. I encourage my fellow petite gals to use the “Fist Rule” to determine if a print or pattern is right for your petite figure.
Here is how the “Fist Rule” works:
1. Make a fist. Hold your fist up to the primary pattern in a print.
2. If the pattern is the same size or smaller than your fist, the print is right for your petite frame.
3. If the pattern is larger than your fist, the print is too big for you.
You will always find ridiculously large prints that did not pass the “Fist Rule” on sale in mass quantity. These items may be at bargain prices, but there is a reason for that. An oversized print is a fashion mistake for a petite woman at any price.
Always choose styles that flatter rather than overpower your petite proportions. Many of our favorite newcomers, this season, will work for you. Be careful of your hemline, meaning make sure it is scaled proportionally to your height. See how the scale is demonstrated below on the glamazon models, you will want to take your hemline up to maximize your height and niche in the waistline to suit best your figure.
Be fashionably cool this Summer in many of your favorite clothing trends and styles! Come back to for your next installment of petite fashion trends. Please share with us your favorite trends of this season.
LIKE IT, OR NOT? Tell us below.
Get your free online issue of Bella Petite Magazine today to see what all the buzz is about! Printed editions are also available for order at bit.ly/bellapetitemag
PARTICIPATE IN THE PETITE FASHION MOVEMENT! COPY AND PASTE UP THIS FABULOUS GRAPHIC INTO YOUR FACEBOOK TIMELINE COVER HEADER AND PROMOTE IT ON YOUR WEBPAGES.
Join us and be a part of the petite fashion and model movement. Bella Petite Magazine is Fashion, Entertainment and Lifestyle for Women 5’5″ Tall & under.
“Petite is fit, curvy and plus-sized. Free to join us!
BELLA PETITE MAGAZINE Enter the Bella Petite Model Search. WIN a photo shoot in California, editorial fashion spread and tearsheets for your portfolio and model promotions!
Enter the ONLY model search in the world for petite women 5’5″ tall and under!
Get your free online issue of Bella Petite today to see what all the buzz is about! Printed editions look amazing and are available to order! @ bit.ly/bellapetitemag