- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 1 week ago
- She’s Got It Fashion EditorialPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bella Petite Model Cover Girl Lands Cosmetics CampaignPosted 2 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Featuring ‘After Romeo’Posted 2 weeks ago
- Exclusive Video Stevie Wonder’s ‘Superstition’ Live Concert ATA Glenn Hughes PerformancePosted 3 weeks ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 4 weeks ago
- ‘Nevermore’ Fashion Editorial From IndiaPosted 1 month ago
- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 1 month ago
- Va Va Vroom Petite Fashion EditorialPosted 1 month ago
- Plus Size Petite ModelsPosted 1 month ago
September Fashion Month Design Trends 2014
The Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week is the one of the largest media events in New York City. The shows are the initial launch of an international tour that introduces the latest style developments and provides brand exposure.
Typically the shows predict the hot colors and trends for the upcoming season. Fashion week grabs the attention of millions allowing designers to make impressions and create opportunities and connect with the industry.
Housing the leading designers and the next generation of budding talent from all over the globe. Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week forms an international stage for brands to take their businesses to the next level. The event is held during September fashion month!
Closely linked to the fashion industry is the world of interior design. Frequently we see the trends that emerge in fashion appear in interiors with textures, colors, and applications, and this year is no different.
One of the tips I recommend to my clients for implementing bold colors into a space is to combine them with soft neutrals. The neutrals tones are timeless and allow a space to stay current. Bold accents are easily switched out when used in paint, and decorative accents such as pillows and window treatments.
As of late, texture seems to be the main feature in most collections. Textures keep a space visually stimulating; almost making the rooms feel alive. Faux sheep skin rugs, textured wallpapers and fun feather pillows are great examples of implementing texture into your design.
Some of my favorite textured wallpapers have been from Phillip Jeffries, JF Fabrics and Arte (I’ve used their lines in both my home and office).
Finally onto a few of my personal favorite looks: metallics! From brushed and polished nickel to rose gold, steel, iron and copper, metallic accents are hot!
As light is so vital in every part of the home, mirrors and reflective furniture, metallic wallpapers, accents and color tones are the perfect way to enrich and brighten up a room. Metallic correlates offer a timeless look with glamorous appeal.
For more examples of great metallic décor, visit Z Gallerie, Arteriors and Global Views for their latest introductions.
LIKE IT, OR NOT? Tell us below.
Join Bella Petite today and support the petite woman’s fashion and model movement. Bella Petite Magazine is Fashion, Entertainment and LifeStyle for Women 5’5″ Tall & under. “Petite is fit and full figured. Free to join us!
RELATED ARTICLES ON PETITE FASHION AND MODELS
BELLA PETITE MAGAZINE Enter the Bella Petite Model Search. WIN an all expense paid photo shoot, high fashion spread and tearsheets for your book! Enter the ONLY model search in the world for petite women 5’5″ tall and under and get discovered!