- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 1 week ago
- She’s Got It Fashion EditorialPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bella Petite Model Cover Girl Lands Cosmetics CampaignPosted 2 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Featuring ‘After Romeo’Posted 2 weeks ago
- Exclusive Video Stevie Wonder’s ‘Superstition’ Live Concert ATA Glenn Hughes PerformancePosted 3 weeks ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 4 weeks ago
- ‘Nevermore’ Fashion Editorial From IndiaPosted 1 month ago
- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 1 month ago
- Va Va Vroom Petite Fashion EditorialPosted 1 month ago
- Plus Size Petite ModelsPosted 1 month ago
Prospere Magazine Profiles Bella Petite’s own Ann Lauren!
For all of you who have wondered… Who’s Ann Lauren? What is she all about? When did she start working as a petite model for companies like Jantzen, Venus and Shelli’s Swimwear, Hawaiian Tropic, Kenar petites, Nordstrom department stores, Decleor skincare, Paul Kingsley Haircare, and dozens more? How did she go from modeling to creating and executive producing live and televised petite model shows? Why is she working to make a difference in the fashion industry for petite women? How does she plan to shape the future of BellaPetite.com?… I have good news!
Ann took some time with Prospere Magazine to discuss her goals for Bella Petite and more. You can read all about it at Prospere Magazine http://prospere-magazine.com/2009/10/07/annlauren/.
We wish to thank Cynthia Cheng at Prospere Magazine for the positive coverage on Bella Petite!