- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 2 weeks ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 2 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Featuring ‘After Romeo’Posted 2 weeks ago
- Franky Perez & Rockstar Friends Perform Led Zepplin’s “Whole Lotta Love” Exclusive Release!Posted 2 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Release The Cult “Love Removal Machine”Posted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Modern Chic’ Fashion EditorialPosted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Glam Punk Rock’ Fashion EditorialPosted 2 weeks ago
- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 3 weeks ago
- Five Good Reasons To Own “The Little Black Dress”Posted 3 weeks ago
- Bella Petite Fashion TakeoverPosted 3 weeks ago
Prospere Magazine Profiles Bella Petite’s own Ann Lauren!
For all of you who have wondered… Who’s Ann Lauren? What is she all about? When did she start working as a petite model for companies like Jantzen, Venus and Shelli’s Swimwear, Hawaiian Tropic, Kenar petites, Nordstrom department stores, Decleor skincare, Paul Kingsley Haircare, and dozens more? How did she go from modeling to creating and executive producing live and televised petite model shows? Why is she working to make a difference in the fashion industry for petite women? How does she plan to shape the future of BellaPetite.com?… I have good news!
Ann took some time with Prospere Magazine to discuss her goals for Bella Petite and more. You can read all about it at Prospere Magazine http://prospere-magazine.com/2009/10/07/annlauren/.
We wish to thank Cynthia Cheng at Prospere Magazine for the positive coverage on Bella Petite!