- Top 10 Celebrity Body Secrets Revealed!Posted 4 days ago
- What’s In Her Closet ‘Summer Fashion’Posted 6 days ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 1 week ago
- Bella Petite Magazine CovergirlsPosted 1 week ago
- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 2 weeks ago
- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine, Dine & Art It’s All in The MindPosted 2 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Featuring ‘After Romeo’Posted 3 weeks ago
- ‘Glam Punk Rock’ Fashion EditorialPosted 3 weeks ago
- A GUIDELINE FOR GREAT FITTING JEANSPosted 3 weeks ago
Bella Petite Model of the Week Chardae Bazemore
Born and raised in Baltimore, Maryland, Chardae left her job at the Mayor’s Office to begin her career as a model. After working with several professional photographers, she decided to enhance her ability to become a notable model by taking acting lessons and studying voice at the Peabody Institute in Baltimore.
Her strong desire to collaborate with creative individuals in the fashion and entertainment industry has taken her to DC, NYC, and London. Chardae has also taken part in commercial, catalog, beauty, and high fashion photo shoots, and looks forward to adding sports, fitness, and magazine covers to her portfolio.Determined to reach her full potential, Chardae excelled at Notre Dame of Maryland University where she graduated with honors and earned a B.A. in English with a minor in Business and Communications.
Chardae is driven to be a valuable part of the petite women’s fashion movement. Her commitment to making a significant contribution to the change of industry standards has motivated her to relocate to Dallas, Texas where she plans to hone her skills at the KD College Conservatory of Film and Dramatic Arts.
The excitement of working with talented photographers and directors in Dallas and Austin, and being named one of Bella Petite’s Petite Models of the Week has her convinced that she will reach her goal of landing major fashion ad campaigns and walking the runway wearing some of the most-respected brands in the industry!
SPOKESMODEL VIDEO BY: CHARDAE BAZEMORE
LIKE IT, OR NOT? Tell us below.
PARTICIPATE IN THE BELLA PETITE MAGAZINE FASHION AND MODEL INITIATIVE! COPY AND PASTE UP THIS FABULOUS GRAPHIC INTO YOUR FACEBOOK TIMELINE COVER HEADER AND PROMOTE IT ON YOUR WEBPAGES.
Join Bella Petite today and be part of the petite fashion and model movement. Bella Petite Magazine is Fashion, Entertainment and LifeStyle for Women 5’5″ Tall & under. “Petite is fit, thin, curvy and plus-sized. Free to join us!
RELATED ARTICLES ON PETITE FASHION AND MODELS
BELLA PETITE MAGAZINE Enter the Bella Petite Model Search. WIN an all expense paid photo shoot, high fashion spread and tearsheets for your portfolio and model promotions!
Enter the ONLY model search in the world for petite women 5’5″ tall and under!