- Tell Tale Signs It’s Time to Take a Break From DatingPosted 2 days ago
- Celebrity Style Watch on Kerry Washington and Kim KardashianPosted 6 days ago
- Architectural Digest How To Reboot Your HomePosted 7 days ago
- Modern Chic Fashion Editorial Featuring Petite ModelsPosted 1 week ago
- Crab and Cheddar Bisque Soup “SuperModelFood”Posted 1 week ago
- 2016 Vibrant Color Trends Transform Your WardrobePosted 1 week ago
- TAN OR NOT TO TAN…TANNING BEDS: What You Need To Know!Posted 1 week ago
- Grilled Chicken Tomato SaladPosted 1 week ago
- A GUIDELINE FOR GREAT FITTING JEANSPosted 1 week ago
- Fashion’s Falling Boundaries EditorialPosted 2 weeks ago
Petite Fashion and LifeStyle TRENDS! The Bella Petite Hour [petite fashion][petite model]
The Bella Petite Hour will focus on petite fashion and lifestyle trends for the fall and 2011… we are making fashion history! No longer is the “petite” the forgotten woman.
You can rely on us to bring you up to date on the latest petite fashion news and lifestyle trends.
We will find out how shopping should be defined in this decade. You will get the “tricks of the trade,” and determine the best style for you. Plus, we’ll make sure you know what you must have and what you don’t want to be caught wearing.
This weeks guest co-host is Ginger Puglia, President of GINGER Finds, a trend intensive company that is focused strictly on clients and corporations with a strong aesthetic mission. She consults on merchandising, styling, strategic planning and talent acquisition all with companies on the forefront cutting edge thinking.
Ginger was formerly a merchant and strategic planner at a retailer for 10 years, then catapulted those skills into running a successful manufacturing firm for 15+ years prior to opening her consulting business. She has consulted for Wal-Mart, QVC, Ed Schlossberg (Carolyn Kennedy’s husband), Dubai Fashion Week, Publicis Advertising Group, Vivienne Tam and numerous others. She can also be seen on national TV doing trend segments on Fox News.
Ginger believes in giving back and does significant volunteer work with schools, where she has been honored by Principal for a Day, City Year, and FIT’s Advisory Board. She also donates a percentage of her company’s profits to fashion education.
Ginger is about easy, elegant style. She lives in New York and Pennsylvania with her husband Wayne (who is CTO of Godiva Chocolates) and her 15 year old daughter Kaitlan. Following this show she is off to Sydney to visit her son Devon in graduate school in Australia. Then she’ll be back and joining Bella Petite as our new fashion and trends expert!
Bella Petite Hour
Tune in live every Tuesday at 10:00 am PST on America’s Web Radio for the Bella Petite Hour (with host Ann Lauren). We welcome your questions, please leave them here for our experts to answer. You can ask us anything, we are here for you! Here’s a complete listing of our shows…
Get a magazine you identify with subscribe today! It’s FREE!
FREE subscription to Bella Petite Magazine Sweepstake giveaways, prizes and great discounts at My Sweet Petites, Allison Izu and Fernanda Carneiro to our registered members!
Fashion, Entertainment and LifeStyle for Women 5’5″ Tall & under. SUBSCRIBE FREE