- 10 Ways To Ignite Your Sex LifePosted 3 days ago
- Latina Pop Star Giselle GastellPosted 4 days ago
- ‘Supermodel Food’ Iced Teas That Jumpstart Your MetabolismPosted 7 days ago
- Style Watch On Naomi Watts & Kate BosworthPosted 1 week ago
- Statue of David (Beckham)Posted 2 weeks ago
- Top 10 Most Eligible Bachelors In The WorldPosted 2 weeks ago
- Kate Mara & Jessica Chastain Style Watch!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Latina Pop Star Giselle GastellPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bella Petite Cover Model Valeria TigniniPosted 3 weeks ago
- Michelle Williams & Olivia Palermo on Celebrity Style WatchPosted 3 weeks ago
Petite Celebrity Kristen Bell Newest Face of Neutrogena [petite model]
Exciting news for petite celebrity 5’0″ Kristen Bell, she is the newest petite model face to become a celebrity ambassador for Neutrogena! Being a petite “celebrity” actress will definitely afford you better opportunity to land brand recognized campaigns. Perhaps the best [petite modeling] advice we can offer is that you can’t just be a pretty face you must have real talent to back-up your natural good looks, unlike like the vast majority of supermodels.
The 31-year-old petite actress will be the face of Neutorgena’s Naturals, a new line that pioneers a new approach to natural skincare. Kristen joins an esteem list of celebrity faces; 5’8″ Jennifer Garner, 5’7″ Gabrielle Union, 4’11” Hayden Panettiere, 5’0″ Vanessa Hudgens, and 5’2″ Emma Roberts as the newest Neutorgena spokesmodel.
Kristen says, “It is important to look at the bigger picture when it comes to daily choices as it really is all things including what you eat, how you spend your time, how much you exercise, what you put on your skin, I take pride in looking at everything and trying to live a well rounded lifestyle,” in a recent interview with JustJared.
Neutrogena has not disclosed the details of the deal, but a source close to the situation says Bell will earn somewhere in the neighborhood of $500,000 to lend her face to a multi-media ad campaign for the Johnson & Johnson-owned beauty brand.
“She’s got an all-American look that is very relatable for a lot of women. She is a great fit for the brand,” one insider divulged. Quote: PopCrunch
You must subscribe to enter. FREE subscription to Bella Petite Magazine
Bella Petite Magazine is Fashion, Entertainment and LifeStyle for Women 5’5″ Tall & under. Petite is fit and full figured. The Bella Petite Magazine preview issue is coming soon!