- Five Good Reasons To Own “The Little Black Dress”Posted 1 day ago
- Bella Petite Model Cover Girl Lynaah WanguiPosted 3 days ago
- Top Ten List Fall/Winter Fashion Trends ‘ A Unisex Color Palette’Posted 1 week ago
- How To Choose The Perfect Nail ColorPosted 1 week ago
- Bella Petite Model Cover Girl Jolene TanPosted 2 weeks ago
- Revealing ‘Ideal’ Beauty StandardsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Grilled Chicken Tomato SaladPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lexi Ainsworth Returns to General Hospital as Kristina Corinthos DavisPosted 3 weeks ago
- Kelly Ripa Invites Lauren Williams Model With America’s Longest Legs On Her ShowPosted 3 weeks ago
- Fashion For Petite Women Top 5 List of Styles For YouPosted 3 weeks ago
Petite Celebrity Kristen Bell Newest Face of Neutrogena [petite model]
Exciting news for petite celebrity 5’0″ Kristen Bell, she is the newest petite model face to become a celebrity ambassador for Neutrogena! Being a petite “celebrity” actress will definitely afford you better opportunity to land brand recognized campaigns. Perhaps the best [petite modeling] advice we can offer is that you can’t just be a pretty face you must have real talent to back-up your natural good looks, unlike like the vast majority of supermodels.
The 31-year-old petite actress will be the face of Neutorgena’s Naturals, a new line that pioneers a new approach to natural skincare. Kristen joins an esteem list of celebrity faces; 5’8″ Jennifer Garner, 5’7″ Gabrielle Union, 4’11” Hayden Panettiere, 5’0″ Vanessa Hudgens, and 5’2″ Emma Roberts as the newest Neutorgena spokesmodel.
Kristen says, “It is important to look at the bigger picture when it comes to daily choices as it really is all things including what you eat, how you spend your time, how much you exercise, what you put on your skin, I take pride in looking at everything and trying to live a well rounded lifestyle,” in a recent interview with JustJared.
Neutrogena has not disclosed the details of the deal, but a source close to the situation says Bell will earn somewhere in the neighborhood of $500,000 to lend her face to a multi-media ad campaign for the Johnson & Johnson-owned beauty brand.
“She’s got an all-American look that is very relatable for a lot of women. She is a great fit for the brand,” one insider divulged. Quote: PopCrunch
You must subscribe to enter. FREE subscription to Bella Petite Magazine
Bella Petite Magazine is Fashion, Entertainment and LifeStyle for Women 5’5″ Tall & under. Petite is fit and full figured. The Bella Petite Magazine preview issue is coming soon!