- Red Carpet Fashion Celebrities Emma Roberts and Selena GomezPosted 1 day ago
- Role Models To Inspire Petite WomenPosted 3 days ago
- Top Five List Do’s and Dont’s of Maxi Wearing Dresses For Petite WomenPosted 8 days ago
- How To Choose The Perfect Nail ColorPosted 9 days ago
- MTV Movie Awards Red Carpet FashionPosted 18 days ago
- Difference Between Petite & Regular Sized Wedding DressesPosted 21 days ago
- Spring Dresses and Summer Swimsuits For Petite Women!Posted 28 days ago
- Fashion Watch on Petite Celebrities Olivia Palermo & Kate HudsonPosted 28 days ago
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Beauty Trends ‘Hypercolor’Posted 35 days ago
- Wearable Fashion Trends With Denim For Petite WomenPosted 37 days ago
Petite Celebrity Gossip: Rachel McAdams on Dating CoStars and Ryan Gosling
Petite celebrity 5’4″ Rachel McAdams struck an adorable pose, decked out in a pink Mavi shirt and Dolce & Gabbana shorts, for the cover of Glamour’s February 2012 issue.
She’s fronting the magazine to chat up her new movie, The Vow, and her costar Channing Tatum. He’s the latest in a long line of hotties with whom she’s shared the screen.
Two of her leading men, Ryan Gosling and Michael Sheen, have become her real-life companions as well. Nonetheless, Rachel doesn’t advocate meeting a boyfriend on set. She also spoke about how ladies love Ryan and her early start as an employee at McDonald’s. Rachel told Glamour:
On dating her costars: “A set may seem like a good place for romance, but I don’t think it’s very conducive; it’s too distracting. Every relationship I’ve had with a coworker has come after the fact, because you wind up actually spending a lot of time with those people promoting the movie.”
On an early job at McDonald’s: “It was a great place to work, but I had a little bit of an OCD thing with hand washing and just didn’t have time. They were like, ‘Hey, the drive-through’s backing up. Stop washing your hands!’ I was not a great employee; I broke the orange juice machine one day.”
On learning that her ex Ryan Gosling is some sort of a feminist icon: “Feminist icon? Wow! Is that real? . . . Oh my God, that’s great.”
BELLA PETITE MAGAZINE: Daily Shopper GUIDE Petite Fashion for Petite & Plus-Size Petite Women
You must subscribe to enter the model search FREE.
Bella Petite Magazine is Fashion, Entertainment and LifeStyle for Women 5’5″ Tall & under.
”Petite is fit and full figured.”Subscribe to Bella Petite Magazine Today FREE Trial!