- Top Five List Do’s and Dont’s of Maxi Wearing Dresses For Petite WomenPosted 3 days ago
- How To Choose The Perfect Nail ColorPosted 4 days ago
- MTV Movie Awards Red Carpet FashionPosted 13 days ago
- Difference Between Petite & Regular Sized Wedding DressesPosted 16 days ago
- Spring Dresses and Summer Swimsuits For Petite Women!Posted 23 days ago
- Fashion Watch on Petite Celebrities Olivia Palermo & Kate HudsonPosted 23 days ago
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Beauty Trends ‘Hypercolor’Posted 30 days ago
- Wearable Fashion Trends With Denim For Petite WomenPosted 32 days ago
- Sexy Dresses, Bikinis Galore & Cover ups For Petite WomenPosted 39 days ago
- Petite Celebrity Fashion Watch Salma Hayek & Halle BerryPosted 39 days ago
Personal Branding Tips For Getting Or Keeping The Career You Want
In an arena where companies now have their choice of personnel, having a personal brand – especially one that meshes with the branding message of a company, can make all the difference about who gets hired, promoted or fired.
Former marketing executive, Jacqueline Peros, developed an easy tip list for clients at her New York – based company JMP Image & Style Group, LLC, where she helps career minded professionals re-invent themselves by discovering their own personal brand. A certified image consultant and recently certified ¹Reach Personal Branding Strategist, can help anyone move into or up in an organization. She ascertains that if you use marketing techniques – just like the big boys – and package yourself to appeal to the targeted company, career success is certain.
When companies are re-structuring and re-thinking the corporate landscape, it opens the door for the intrepid to stake a claim or find a niche where they can be productive. First, they have to prove they have the goods. That includes dressing, acting and behaving like they fit into the company’s structure – creating a personal brand to fit the company and the position you want”
¹The Reach 1-2-3 Success!™ personal branding process was developed by William Arruda and has been proven with thousands of executives and entrepreneurs around the world. Comprised of three steps, Extract, Express and Exude, it’s a structured methodology for building, communicating and nurturing your personal brand. http://www.reachpersonalbranding.com
Tune in to the Bella Petite Hour (with host Ann Lauren) for a special “Your Personal Branding” edition featuring Jacqueline Peros a Corporate Image and Style Expert and a Personal Branding Strategist, along with celebrity guest Jeannie Mai a “Fashion Werapist” and the host of Style.Networks “How Do I Look?” Together they will both tell you how to discover your personal brand to get hired and how to use color to persuade decisions and capture your man!
Bella Petite Magazine is Fashion, Entertainment and LifeStyle for Women 5’5″ Tall & under. ”Petite is fit and full figured.”Subscribe to Bella Petite Magazine Today FREE Trial!