- Top 10 Celebrity Body Secrets Revealed!Posted 2 days ago
- What’s In Her Closet ‘Summer Fashion’Posted 4 days ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 1 week ago
- Bella Petite Magazine CovergirlsPosted 1 week ago
- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 1 week ago
- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine, Dine & Art It’s All in The MindPosted 2 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Featuring ‘After Romeo’Posted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Glam Punk Rock’ Fashion EditorialPosted 2 weeks ago
- A GUIDELINE FOR GREAT FITTING JEANSPosted 3 weeks ago
“Meet The Experts” Beauty Shonda Chase & Fashion Kim Dahlman
The Bella Petite Hour (with Host Ann Lauren) will star special guests beauty and skincare expert Shonda Chase, R.N. and petite fashion expert Kim Williams Dahlman next Tuesday, November 3rd at 10:00 am PST, live on AmericasWebRadio.com.
This will be an informative and relevant show, discussing the best skincare products to correct skin problems and maintain your skin’s resilience and youthful glow. We’ll also learn about the latest cutting-edge treatments to literally reverse visible signs of aging!
To complete your look, we’ll have petite fashion expert Kim Williams Dahlman share her top ten fashion tips and simple shopping strategies to save you time and money!
Beauty and Skincare Expert Shonda Chase holds an advanced Bachelor of Science degree in nursing and is owner of the Revive Salon and Spa in beautiful Palm Springs, California. She’s been trained by expert leading physicians like Dr. Mark Bailey. Shonda provides skincare advice and services to many of the world’s most beautiful and noted faces in Palm Springs, Los Angeles and Newport Beach. Her Palm Springs Spa is a great getaway for the stars, especially when the stars want to revive and enhance without the prying eyes of the paparazzi! We’ll get the 411 on the latest skincare treatments to the stars that you want to know about! At the same time we will learn about risks and benefits of Botox and Dysport injections, facial fillers like; Restylane and Juvederm, as well as Laser Hair Removal, Acne Therapy, Spider Veins and more. For additional information see www.ReviveCenters.com
Fashion Marketer and Author Kim Williams Dahlman has over 20 years experience working in the petite fashion industry, holding positions as a petite fashion buyer for Allied Department Stores, Belk Stores, and Director of Sales for Susan Bristol Petites. She’s regarded as a “Petite Fashion Coach” by Talbots Petites and Petite Sophisticates. Kim now owns and operates Fashion Marketing Services, Inc. an event-based consulting firm in beautiful Orlando, Florida. Her clients include Macy’s, Dillard’s, Belk and Bon-Ton department stores! She’s been featured in O, The Oprah Magazine and Kim’s television credits include Fox TV, the new series “Smart Women” and Home Shopping Network to name a few!
Become a BellaPetite member today, it’s free & easy!