- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 20 hours ago
- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 5 days ago
- Vanessa Deleon Top Five List of Home Renovation TipsPosted 7 days ago
- ‘Supermodel Food’ Iced Teas That Jumpstart Your MetabolismPosted 1 week ago
- Exclusive Video of Deep Purple’s Glenn Hughes ‘Highway Star’ Live Concert PerformancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Bella Petite Model Cover Girl Lands Cosmetics CampaignPosted 2 weeks ago
- Don’t Let Life Discourage YouPosted 1 month ago
- Exclusive Video of Deep Purple’s Glenn Hughes ‘Burn’ Live Concert PerformancePosted 1 month ago
- Revealing ‘Ideal’ Beauty StandardsPosted 1 month ago
- Exclusive Video Stevie Wonder’s ‘Superstition’ Live Concert ATA Glenn Hughes PerformancePosted 1 month ago
NEW! MTV SHOW “MADE” Coach Sundai Love [ANTM]
Over the last two years, since her appearance on America’s Next Top Model (ANTM), Sundai Love has continued to pursue her career as a petite model and actress. Sundai was Bella Petite’s first petite model cover girl discovery! It hasn’t been easy for this 5’3″ petite model to obtain work as a professional petite model in Los Angeles, California, but she has pressed on with a career in acting and recently sat down with us to provide an update on her latest exciting career moves:
A: I will be appearing on the new reality television series “MTV MADE.”
Q: What is this new MTV reality show about?
A: The show is about helping kids reach there goals in education and careers. The show will have life coaches and celebrities assisting the kids achieve their dreams! On every episode there will be one coach and one kid working one on one.
Q: Tell us about what you will be doing on the MTV show “MADE.”
A: I will be appearing as a coach to help make sure my kid achieves his goals. I was asked to be on this show, because of my accomplishments on ANTM with my career at a young age, leadership skills and my effort in continuing to obtain a degree in veterinary medicine. I can relate to the kids, because I know what its like growing up, going to high school and college for this generation.
A: Snoop Dogg
Q: How many episodes will you be on?
A: I will be on one episode.
Q: What is the date, time and network the show will be airing?
A: The new show will be on the MTV network this Thursday, July 7th at 4pm EST.
Q: Was being on ANTM helpful to becoming a petite model?
A: No, unfortunately being on the show was not helpful in furthering my career as petite model. In fact, I feel the show was hurtful to petite models and our image. The shows producers did not help me obtain management or agency representation.
Q: What is the latest news with your career, since your participation on ANTM?
Recently, I was signed to the commercial and acting agencies LA MANAGMENT, ITA/MMG, and Abrums. I have a new campaign with Jordana cosmetics that is in magazines and on department store kiosk. Plus, I have been in music video’s for Snoop Dog, Tiao Cruz, Miguel and Rio ft e40.
A: I will continue to further my career in acting, while I continue attending college and acting workshops. I feel that education is key!
Q: When will you be done with college?
A: I should have my degree in Veterinary medicine in about a year and a half.
Q: Do you plan to become a full time Veterinarian?
A: Once I get old, and bored with entertainment I would like to work with animals, one of my favorite past times that is why I am obtaining my degree to be a vet!
Check out our Daily Shopper deals for you!
Love BCBG? Save 20% on BCBG at eDressMe. Use Code bcbg11 – Shop Now
We love Red Carpet Fever at eDressMe.com Get dresses inspired by your favorite Hollywood celebrities!
BELLA PETITE MAGAZINE
You must subscribe to enter the model search FREE. Bella Petite Magazine is Fashion, Entertainment and LifeStyle for Women 5’5″ Tall & under. Petite is fit and full figured.