- Red Carpet Fashion Celebrities Emma Roberts and Selena GomezPosted 3 hours ago
- Role Models To Inspire Petite WomenPosted 2 days ago
- Top Five List Do’s and Dont’s of Maxi Wearing Dresses For Petite WomenPosted 7 days ago
- How To Choose The Perfect Nail ColorPosted 8 days ago
- MTV Movie Awards Red Carpet FashionPosted 17 days ago
- Difference Between Petite & Regular Sized Wedding DressesPosted 21 days ago
- Spring Dresses and Summer Swimsuits For Petite Women!Posted 27 days ago
- Fashion Watch on Petite Celebrities Olivia Palermo & Kate HudsonPosted 27 days ago
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Beauty Trends ‘Hypercolor’Posted 34 days ago
- Wearable Fashion Trends With Denim For Petite WomenPosted 36 days ago
Model Fitness ‘Metabolism’ How to Turn It On Fitness Advice Part IV
For the model type, focus on being healthy and fit, although you are thin, you still need to eat right and exercise to keep your body strong and even prevent against ailments like Osteoporosis as you age.
For the Obese, use your weight to your advantage as your “built-in” resistance training. Run, Sweat, Eat Clean and add resistance when you’re ready. You have the potential to drop a larger amount of weight more quickly, but because you have so much of it to lose, you have to really focus on being consistent all the way through to the end.
Most importantly be patient with yourself if you have a lot of weight to lose…you didn’t put it on overnight and you won’t lose it all overnight. Most importantly, don’t fall for the “quick fix”. The “quick fix” pills, shakes, dvd’s, products out there are targeting “you”…if you choose to use them, use them with understanding and caution. Think of them as an aide in your exercise/clean eating habit, rather than a replacement. Remember, the best way to lose weight is not with extreme diets or pills…”if you lose it too fast, it might not last”. And, now you should understand the reason why…Metabolism.
****BELLA PETITE MAGAZINE**** Enter the Bella Petite Magazine Model Search WIN a trip to Hawaii and a high fashion spread to appear in Bella Petite Magazine! Petite models get discovered today!
Bella Petite Magazine is Fashion, Entertainment and LifeStyle for Women 5’5″ Tall & under. ”Petite is fit and full figured.”Free to subscribe to Bella Petite!
You will receive regular updates on our events, promotions, special offers and Bella Petite Magazine! Get your free issue of Bella Petite Magazine TODAY! CLICK HERE