- Steven Lyon Through the LensPosted 4 days ago
- Va Va Vroom Petite Fashion EditorialPosted 5 days ago
- Don’t Let Life Discourage YouPosted 5 days ago
- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 1 week ago
- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 1 week ago
- Margarita Grilled Shrimp RecipePosted 2 weeks ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 3 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Featuring ‘After Romeo’Posted 3 weeks ago
- Franky Perez & Rockstar Friends Perform Led Zepplin’s “Whole Lotta Love” Exclusive Release!Posted 3 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Release The Cult “Love Removal Machine”Posted 3 weeks ago
Kathy Ireland Designs Jardin By Nicholas Walker ‘Outdoor Living Solutions’
At Jardin our mission is to encourage you to celebrate outdoor living and make it an integral part of your lifestyle. Making the most of your outdoor space is a key ingredient to outdoor enjoyment, making a welcoming space filled with fragrance and beauty is essential. Most people pay a lot more attention to the inside of their homes, but having an outside area that you can use for recreation, dining al fresco and relaxing is like having another room in your house, only it doesn’t have a roof.
Ornamental versus sustainable gardening is a hot topic nowadays, but you don’t have to choose one over the other. A garden filled with flowers, vegetables and fruit is the smart choice for the modern gardener. A sustainable garden can include beekeeping, in addition to planting plenty of fragrant blooms will insure a happy hive and an abundance of honey. Radishes and roses can live side by side in perfect harmony because beauty and nourishment make a beautiful combination. Free to subscribe to Bella Petite!
Kids need to be outside, away from televisions, video games and computer screens. Vitamin D is essential for good health and a few hours a day outside, even in the winter months promotes physical and mental well-being in young and old alike. Swing sets, tree houses, sandboxes or a pint sized kid’s plot in the backyard encourages outdoor play. It is absolutely essential that kids become eco-savvy and appreciating Mother Nature is a big step in the right direction. By spending time in the outdoors and nurturing a garden of their own they will get hands-on experience that no book or lecture can provide.
Environmentally Friendly Solutions
Plant trees, they are valuable and essential for human existence, so if we don’t start planting instead of falling them pretty soon we will be in a lot of trouble and this is no tall tale. Trees produce oxygen and they clean the air that we breathe, they keep things quiet by acting as a noise filter and they help control soil erosion; the list goes on. Let’s not forget their beauty and how they enhance our environment aesthetically, imagine a world without trees? A daunting thought isn’t it? So plant a tree this Summer in your garden, in your neighborhood, in your state, in the rainforest and make the world a more beautiful and ecologically sound place to live.
BELLA PETITE HOUR
Tune in to “Summer Fun in The Sun” with Kathy Ireland Design Ambassadors Nicholas Walker of Jardin and celebrity Chef Andre Carthen of Acafe Society. Together both Nicholas and Chef Andre will help fill your self-care toolbox with ways to feel good, stay happy, healthy and live a harmonious lifestyle! TUNE IN NOW