- Steven Lyon Through the LensPosted 1 day ago
- Va Va Vroom Petite Fashion EditorialPosted 2 days ago
- Don’t Let Life Discourage YouPosted 2 days ago
- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 4 days ago
- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 5 days ago
- Margarita Grilled Shrimp RecipePosted 1 week ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 2 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Featuring ‘After Romeo’Posted 2 weeks ago
- Franky Perez & Rockstar Friends Perform Led Zepplin’s “Whole Lotta Love” Exclusive Release!Posted 3 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Release The Cult “Love Removal Machine”Posted 3 weeks ago
Kathy Ireland Design Ambassador’s Chef Andre & Nicholas Paul Walker: Spice Up Your Love Life
Valentine’s Day comes and goes every year, but romance can last all year long with just a little effort and imagination. In this weeks’ show, (with host Ann Lauren) teamed up with Kathy Ireland’s Design Ambassador’s Chef Andre of Acafe and Nicholas Paul Walker of Jardin to give you ways to “spice up your love life” in the kitchen and bedroom all year long!
Chef Andre, Kathy Ireland’s go-to-guy for nutritious delicious cuisine, talked about sensual foods and spices to excite the senses, and world-renowned landscape architect and lifestyle expert Nicholas shared ways to bring the out-doors-in with flowers that transform your surroundings and essential oils to heighten your pleasure!
Together, Nicholas and Chef Andre will help fill your self-care toolbox with ways to feel good, stay happy, healthy and live a harmonious lifestyle!
Kathy Ireland’s experts offer real romance solutions that you can use every day starting with inviting you to send a little bit of nature’s love to that special someone in your life. Written by Ann Lauren