- Exclusive Video Stevie Wonder’s ‘Superstition’ Live Concert ATA Glenn Hughes PerformancePosted 6 hours ago
- ‘George Hurrell’s Hollywood’ TributePosted 5 days ago
- Hollywood Glamour GirlsPosted 6 days ago
- Your DestinyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Don’t Let Life Discourage YouPosted 2 weeks ago
- Margarita Grilled Shrimp RecipePosted 2 weeks ago
- Interior Designer Vanessa Deleon ‘A Stylish Retreat In St. Martin’ VLOGPosted 2 weeks ago
- Steven Lyon Through the LensPosted 3 weeks ago
- ‘Supermodel Food’ Iced Teas That Jumpstart Your MetabolismPosted 3 weeks ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 3 weeks ago
Kathy Ireland Design Ambassador’s Chef Andre & Nicholas Paul Walker: Spice Up Your Love Life
Valentine’s Day comes and goes every year, but romance can last all year long with just a little effort and imagination. In this weeks’ show, (with host Ann Lauren) teamed up with Kathy Ireland’s Design Ambassador’s Chef Andre of Acafe and Nicholas Paul Walker of Jardin to give you ways to “spice up your love life” in the kitchen and bedroom all year long!
Chef Andre, Kathy Ireland’s go-to-guy for nutritious delicious cuisine, talked about sensual foods and spices to excite the senses, and world-renowned landscape architect and lifestyle expert Nicholas shared ways to bring the out-doors-in with flowers that transform your surroundings and essential oils to heighten your pleasure!
Together, Nicholas and Chef Andre will help fill your self-care toolbox with ways to feel good, stay happy, healthy and live a harmonious lifestyle!
Kathy Ireland’s experts offer real romance solutions that you can use every day starting with inviting you to send a little bit of nature’s love to that special someone in your life. Written by Ann Lauren